Corsair Vengeance Series DDR3-1600, CL9 - 8GB

2x
Inno3D GeForce GTX 760 iChill HerculeZ 3000,

Cooler Master GX Series Netzteil, 80Plus Bronze - 750 Watt

Cooler Master Elite RC-430-KWN1 Midi-Tower Window - black

Anderson Hall

Honorable
Jun 30, 2013
So how you thing is this build compatible GPU CPU with SLI ? can that motherboard fit in that case, enough power does it have enough ports ? and suggestion maybe better parts but still cheap? My first SLI build so I need little help guys ^^
Most important question is that motherboard any good I don't understand is is x16x16 or 8x8? should I get one with x16 or not? some reports says is just few % performance increase.

I think I found your motherboard and Case on newegg. Looking at them, if these are the right ones, you picked a case that is too small for the motherboard. You picked a micro atx case and a ATX motherboard. The motherboard though, if this is the right one, will be fine for SLI.
As for the CPU, you are better off to go up to the 4570k. It can be overclocked. Even if you don't do it now, yo ucan do it later and it will make the CPU last a bit longer and be a bit better.

Also the x16 and x8 x8 thing you are talking about is a really long and complicated thing. The performance increase is there, but I don't think its huge. Also its in the chipset and unless you want to pay for a much more expensive motherboard you are fine with the one you have. I don't really think the performance increase is worth the cost. Besides with those two cards working together, I would be amazed if you can notice any performance gain even if there is one.

Anderson Hall

Honorable
Jun 30, 2013

I see now well I know what to fix in it Thanks a lot by the way about price some test show that 760 SLI out perform gtx titan and all build will cost you around 780euro or 1000$ while titan will cost u 1300 xD so I think is quite very cheap for such performance right ?

Haha well yes comparing it to buying a Titan will save you money.
But in all honestly, almost any crossfire/sli will beat the Titan. Look at this link
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-hd-7990-review-benchmark,3486-6.html
That shows four cards beating the Titan. Two of them in SLI/crossfire. Remember the Titan is the most powerful single GPU, but if it is alone versus two other good CPU's it will lose. I would say it would probably lose to crossfire 7850s, 7870s. The SLI 760's should easily beat it!

That is pretty good performance for the buck though. Just find a full ATX case and you are good to go :)