Sign in with
Your question

CM Storm Stryker vs Nzxt Phantom 630

Last response: in Components
July 1, 2013 8:25:54 AM

Hello,

I'm stuck in deciding which case is best for me.. I live in the Bahamas and it stays a bit hot sometimes up to 95°F in summer time. I also don't have NO liquid cooling in my CPU because of pass experience(ruined 6950). I want to stick to airflow currently have a CM Hyper 212 evo for CPU cooler with a asus DCII gtx 770. I need some help deciding on which case i want to get, maybe you guys can help me. MOBO: Gigabyte Z77-D3H

More about : storm stryker nzxt phantom 630

a c 1012 à CPUs
July 1, 2013 9:43:13 AM

COOLER MASTER Storm Stryker ,will provide better airflow.
July 1, 2013 11:16:02 AM

Thank for that your always helpful, I'm thinking about adding two 120mm fans at the bottom as well as intakes just to be safe. Any recommended 120mm fans?
Related resources
a b à CPUs
July 5, 2013 12:46:58 PM

Well I'd go with the Stryker but I may be a little biased since I have one. :) 
I have it running with 2 Corsair SP120 quiet editions as bottom intakes.
July 8, 2013 11:00:46 PM

The NZXt case provides many system fans and Cooling areas but the cooler master was practically made for cooling eitherway if your looking for a case that is good an a cool you should just get the nzxt because it is really easy and for your CPU just get a CPU cooling system
July 8, 2013 11:02:25 PM

The NZXt case provides many system fans and Cooling areas but the cooler master was practically made for cooling eitherway if your looking for a case that is good an a cool you should just get the nzxt because it is really easy and for your CPU just get a CPU cooling system
!