what ram card will work

Kris Gelder

Honorable
Jul 1, 2013
hi i wanna know what ram card will work for a Asus Motherboard M2N68-AM motherboard i wanna replace but idk which maker to get

also im looking for 4gb kit or just a cheap 2gb that works for a Asus Motherboard M2N68-AM can any1 link me any

btw im in uk so idk if rams from other counties will work

professorturtle

Honorable
Oct 4, 2012
RAM from other countries - it doesn't make a difference. RAM is RAM; you only really need to be aware of the 'type' of RAM which in your case; is DDR2. Note that any RAM over 1066 rated speed will be downclocked in order to work.

Realistically - any DDR2 stick will work in your system.

Legohouse

Honorable
May 13, 2013

I agree with everything mentioned in the above post except the fact that "any DDR2 memory will work". There are different memory types in DDR2 - Non-ECC, ECC, Registered ECC, Fully Buffered. I assume that you are referring this in general to DDR2 Non-ECC memory.

Anyways, you must know your system supports only ECC and Non-ECC memory, so make sure the type of memory you are looking at. Mixing ECC and Non-ECC is not a good idea. I'd recommend Non-ECC memory over ECC. You can check the "newegg" link posted by Tradesman1.
If you need ValueRAM then try here:
Click here - Compatible Non-ECC memory.
Click here - ECC memory.

Good luck!!

Legohouse

Honorable
May 13, 2013

Yes, mate!! Had a wonderful weekend. Thank you for asking.:lov: I assume you too had a good one. :D

Legohouse

Honorable
May 13, 2013

Yeah, I suppose a lil fiction doesn't come under your 'ol routine so yeah guess that should do it for you.:)