I have a problem with my MSI FM2-A55M-E33 Motherboard

Hai all,

I have 2 problem with my msi FM2-A55M-E33 board
1. when i turn on my system this screen will appear and i cant save any of my settings on the bios menu.I had tried changing battery and tried updating bios but no use

2. I am having a scratch sound from my speakers when the system is turning of until the cpu is fully turned off

please replay me fast ,I am stucked with this problems.
8 answers Last reply
More about problem msi fm2 a55m e33 motherboard
  1. 1. Are you saying that F10 won't work, but F1 and F2 do? Where is your keyboard connected?
    2. Is the system properly grounded?
  2. f1 and f2 do,but i am not able to save any of my settings in bios,all time after the reboot this screen appears showing that all settings were reset to defaults.This is my issue
  3. Did you contact MSI to report the issue? If settings can't be saved, then you may have a defective motherboard. Are you testing the components outside of the case? If not, did you have the issue before installing the motherboard in the case?
  4. GhislainG said:
    Did you contact MSI to report the issue? If settings can't be saved, then you may have a defective motherboard. Are you testing the components outside of the case? If not, did you have the issue before installing the motherboard in the case?

Yeah i had tested the board outside the case to make sure that there is no contact b/w the board and the case but no use on that too
    No i haven't contacted the msi yet.
  5. Did you have the issue before installing the motherboard in the case? If you have the issue outside of the case, then you should RMA that motherboard.
  6. GhislainG said:
    Did you have the issue before installing the motherboard in the case? If you have the issue outside of the case, then you should RMA that motherboard.

if i RMA the board will i get the same board next time or an other one ?
  7. You may get the same one back if they fix it or another one. First step is to contact MSI who may have a solution to your issue.
  8. GhislainG said:
    You may get the same one back if they fix it or another one. First step is to contact MSI who may have a solution to your issue.

Ok,I will contact the MSI for my issue.Thanks for your advice and replay
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards BIOS CMOS MSI-Microstar