16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem C:\PROGRA~1\INTERN~1\IELowutil.exe C:\Users\Myname\AppData\Local\Temp\. Atemporary file needed for

Jul 3, 2013
16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem

C:\PROGRA~1\INTERN~1\IELowutil.exe C:\Users\Myname\AppData\Local\Temp\. Atemporary file needed for initalization could not be created or couldnt be written to. Make sure that the directory path exists and disk spas is available. choose "close" to terminate the application.

Jul 3, 2013

this what it says everytime i turn on my pc>>

16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem

C:\PROGRA~1\INTERN~1\IELowutil.exe C:\Users\Myname\AppData\Local\Temp\. Atemporary file needed for initalization could not be created or couldnt be written to. Make sure that the directory path exists and disk spas is available. choose "close" to terminate the application.

Sounds like a virus, did something happen before this started? Anything installed/uninsalled, do a virus cleanup? Often a virus scan will delete the virus files but leave the startup options for it behind.

Run msconfig at a command prompt, look in the startup options for this program, remove it.

Jul 3, 2013

the only thing i install was the avg, and the avg pc tune-up ,,, after it started to act up....ok hold on let me try to run it in msconfig

Jul 3, 2013
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS PROBLEM PLEAAASSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..........

16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem