Solved

Need help with choosing a gaming monitor

Hello everyone, I need a new monitor for gaming and after reading a lot on the internet I narrowed it down to 2 models:
-Benq xl2411t
-Asus VG248QE
From the specifications they look identical but the Asus is 70$ more so I think the Benq is the better one but since I havent seen them in reality I need help.
Is the Asus worth the 70$ over the Benq?
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about choosing gaming monitor
  1. Asus since it has a 1ms response time, 144Hz, You can also get rid of motion blur with some few tweaks on the monitor. Plus I also have that monitor and its pretty good. I don't know how good the BenQ since i never owned on of there product ever.
  2. I am pretty sure that you can do the lightboost trick on the BenQ too. About the response times I think they are about the same. The only thing that worries me is if the BenQ has any backlight bleeding or if the colors are too bad.
  3. Best answer
    BenQ is a well known maker of high quality gaming specific monitors. The model you picked also has a 1ms response time @120hz. Imho, the BenQ is the better deal, as refresh rates above 120hz would be hard for the human eye to distinguish from 120hz.
  4. As far as I know they both use the same panes which means they will be almost the same. Is that true?
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Monitors Graphics