Advice for 1 partitioned HDD --> 1 SSD + 1 HDD

Timjim81

Honorable
Apr 2, 2013
OK, I’m trying to restore what was on one partitioned 750Gb HDD to a 100Gb SSD & a 1Tb HDD. Probably should be easy but I can be an idiot!
I previously had a 750Gb HDD (Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 23Mb cache SATA 3Gb/s) partitioned down to C: drive (100Gb) for my Windows7 OS and B: drive (650Gb) for ProgramFiles/ProgramData/Users and other storage. I’d been getting a BIOHD-7 error code on the HDD for a while when I got a Samsung 840 series 120Gb SSD. After creating a restore image on an external HDD, I attempted to migrate the OS C: drive from the HDD to the SSD via Clonezilla and the directions on HtG. But I messed up & ended up having to do a clean install of Windows7 on the SSD as the HDD’s C: partition now seems completely corrupted. Since I needed more storage I installed a new 1Tb HDD (WD Blue 7200rpm 64MB cache SATA 6Gb/s).
So now the BIOS see all 3 drives but only the SSD in Windows7.
I want to clone/migrate the B: drive partition from the 750Gb HDD to the new 1Tb HDD so that I can hopefully use the restore image to get my complete setup back on the new hardware.
Any advice on this process or where I should start?

popatim

Titan
easeus partition magic (free) and acronis true image (trial) both can clone a partition.

or you can delete the c: partition thats corrupt on the hdd and then use windows to create an image, replace the drive and then restore the image to the new drive. (also free provided you have a place to store the image)