Monitor goes black and computer freezes

Solution
Well, I can say for sure that your CPU does not meet the minimum system requirements of Needs For Speed Most Wanted 2, and your memory is only just within limits. At a guess I'd say that you are either running out of memory or your CPU is conking out after 10 mins use due to overloading.

Wolf Tfk

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013

its NFS most wanted 2 and deadpool the game

grebgonebad

Distinguished
Well, I can say for sure that your CPU does not meet the minimum system requirements of Needs For Speed Most Wanted 2, and your memory is only just within limits. At a guess I'd say that you are either running out of memory or your CPU is conking out after 10 mins use due to overloading.

Solution

Wolf Tfk

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013

Txn for advice :)

grebgonebad

Distinguished
No problem! Glad I helped! =)

i'm sure it wouldnt be too costly to upgrade to a newer CPU and add an extra couple og gigs of RAM if you wanted to. this would enable you to play both of these games with ease! If you are interested in this I would be more than happy to help you find out what to get? If not, then I wish you luck for in the future!

Wolf Tfk

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013

What cpu do you recommend?

grebgonebad

Distinguished
Depends on what you can afford really. I would personally recommend an Phenom X4 or an FX-4100. A quad core would definatly do you some favours. But, they are a bit pricey. I think the 4100's still go for around £60-£70. I think you can pick up a Phenom X4 for around £50-£60 though. =) Combine one of these with 4 or 6 gigs of RAM and you've got something that can play most games out today I would say. Not on the highest graphics obviously, but they'll be playable. I wouldnt recommend getting anything more powerful than an FX-4100 though, as you may require a bigger PSU. I dont know what size you have now, but it should be big enough to powew those listed above

Wolf Tfk

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013

Do i need to get better gpu or stick with 9600gs?

grebgonebad

Distinguished
If you upgrade to one of the above CPU's, you will not need to upgrade to a better GPU, however you would benefit more with a better one. But if you do upgrade both your GPU and CPU, I would strongly advise you to upgrade to a better PSU as well. Between 400-500W I would say, depending on what GPU you get.