Gaming videocard without eyefinity?

Jirik

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013
Hi i have new pc i5 quad core 3ghz processor with 8gb ram and i need gaming videocard.. And i cant choose which one because there is milions of options and the prices are diferent even for the same products. I only have one lcd monitor so i thaught i dont need card with eyefinity hoping it would be cheaper. Looking about 100-150£... To play skyrim and some new games... Help please?

grebgonebad

Distinguished
I'm not too sure as I dont keep up to date with AMD cards, but I assume they work the same as Nvidia, but Eyefinity is basically the same as 3D vision. It comes as standard now. All it is is software. In order to use it you would have to buy an Eyefinity kit. There are no premium prices for an eyefinity enabled card nowdays.

Jirik

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013

Jirik

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013
Well can you give me advice about which card to buy that will run new games around that price?

grebgonebad

Distinguished

Jirik

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013
Hey man... I got some info about your advice about this video card... And i guess its just what i want... Thank you really.. I really apreciate it... Its extremely hard to get simple answer from anyone bless you! :)