Javier Araya

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013
1. What is your budget? 1600 dollars

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15 - 17.3 inchs

3. What screen resolution do you want? 1920x1080

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? portable

5. How much battery life do you need? doest matter

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? Crysis 3 , metro last light , bf4 in high
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? Work on office and see movies in 3d
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 1Tb - 750 Gb

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. i need those links

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 1 - 2 years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? doest matter a dvd room is ok

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. i think Msi or Sager because they are cheap ,but im open to read.

13. What country do you live in? Chile , but im going to LA california this july

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. i see a internet web xotpic.com for 1640 aproxx i can get a sager with intel i 7 and a gtx780m very nicee!! , but the thing is that is a little slow to ship and to build the laptop.

Sorry for my english!!

Munchbot

Honorable
May 24, 2013
I see you know about sager. They offer the best deals around, a 780m and i7 for 1600$ sounds like a pretty good deal. Get that. Don't even consider getting an alienware.

Status
Not open for further replies.