Need help picking a new Graphics Card(s)

Which graphics card?

• 1 GTX 780

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 2-way SLI GTX 770

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-way SLI GTX 760

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DuckTruck17

Honorable
May 9, 2013
Hello everyone,

I am having a bit of trouble picking a new graphics card(s), and I want to choose one of three options:

Just to mention I will probably be getting an Intel I7-4770K processor and a Maximus VI Formula motherboard (or equivalent)

My options are (Please add if necessary):
1 GTX 780
2-way SLI GTX 770
or
3-way SLI GTX 760

MEMOFLEX

Distinguished
I always would suggest getting the best single GPU you can afford as if you need some extra boost then a second card can be added. Starting out with an sli setup is unnecessary really unless you are playing at very high resolutions and wanting to get the maximum eye candy from the latest games. You didn't mention what resolution you are playing at but my vote would be for the 780 if money is not an issue as it will play anything at 1080p although the 770 is still a good card and at 1080p would still do a very good job and would be considerably cheaper.

If you're on a single 1080 monitor the SLI options are really overkill unless you want to run VERY high levels of AA.
My money would go onto a single GTX770 leaving the SLI option available should it not meet your expectations.