Issue with thread tracking please help me

ayushde

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2013
I've posted in over 250 threads but today when I clicked on my tracked threads it showed only 11 threads and that too old ones.
Why this this happening?...This is the second time I am experiencing an issue with thread tracking. Is there some problem with the site.

I also have another problem..
In my badges section. It shows that I have made 5/5 progress for the cpus expert badge. But then why am I not being granted the badge ???

I would urge to the moderators to please help me out...

Solution
From a month ago, you need 6 BAs for a badge that requires 5, 21 for a badge that requires 20 and so on. Have nothing to do with when was the tag got added. Not sure if a feature, or a bug.

ayushde

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2013

If I try to relog...I might lose this thread as well....Anyways I'll try once..

And BTW Thanks for the first one, I got the badge after getting 6/5 progress...

wolverine96

Reputable
Mar 26, 2014
I have a similar problem. Threads I have answered seem to not be being tracked, even if I hit "Track this thread".
Also, when I get a notification and go to the page, the notification won't go away. I have to hit "Mark all as read".

These both started happening at the same time (yesterday), so I think they're connected.

So do you just wait and it will fix itself? Or does a moderator have to do something?

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Tracking should be good now, but notifications might take a bit of time to catch up. Additionally, devs are currently looking into a few issues related to this, including a problem clearing notifications. Shouldn't be too long before all the dust is cleared out and the technical hiccups here are rectified. Apologies again for the temporary inconvenience, guys.

-JP