Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Titanfall Developer Explains Use of Xbox Live Cloud

Last response: in News comments
July 7, 2013 3:38:46 PM

This all sounds very over ambitious and I think it will end badly. I like the idea however of the AI adjusting to you. Ultimately, games are based on rules which you can learn and expose, and that ruins the fun. I would like to see games get better, harder.
Score
July 7, 2013 3:38:47 PM

This all sounds very over ambitious and I think it will end badly. I like the idea however of the AI adjusting to you. Ultimately, games are based on rules which you can learn and expose, and that ruins the fun. I would like to see games get better, harder.
Score
Related resources
July 7, 2013 3:45:00 PM

Doesn't matter, it's EA.
Score
July 7, 2013 3:57:24 PM

codo said:

Lol I always find comments like your hilarious, do you build servers do you have an education in cloud computing?? Of course games are built on rules, but this does not have to apply to AI and physics. You honestly think MS would spend mega millions on 300,000 servers for nothing because a poster from Tom's Hardware thinks its overly ambitious?? Developers are already speaking out about MS cloud strategy and they are blown away. The future is cloud, Xbox One and PS4 will probably be the last physical consoles you will be able to buy, after that games will be streamed
Score
July 7, 2013 4:04:59 PM

Soo, how much bandwidth is this going to eat again?
Score
July 7, 2013 4:43:56 PM

we're talking about a multiplayer only game here. You're already doing everything on servers in multiplayer games... It seems like the only new things about it are the dedicated servers being affordable enough for console iterations of games and maybe being able to take multiplayer bots to levels it hasn't reached in games yet because of the affordable cloud computing.
Score
July 7, 2013 4:49:12 PM

redeemer said:
codo said:

Lol I always find comments like your hilarious, do you build servers do you have an education in cloud computing?? Of course games are built on rules, but this does not have to apply to AI and physics. You honestly think MS would spend mega millions on 300,000 servers for nothing because a poster from Tom's Hardware thinks its overly ambitious?? Developers are already speaking out about MS cloud strategy and they are blown away. The future is cloud, Xbox One and PS4 will probably be the last physical consoles you will be able to buy, after that games will be streamed

Your comment is also funny, you fail, just as microsoft, to realise the world is not nearly as connected as this kind of service requires. That and the concept of requiring the internet just to play a game is of so little interest to many many people its not funny. Not everyone has the capability to remain online constantly, not everyone wants to be online constantly and unfortuneatly some people cant even get online.

It may be an inevitable future, doesnt mean people wont hate and fight it the whole way though
Score
July 7, 2013 5:10:29 PM

atavax said:
we're talking about a multiplayer only game here. You're already doing everything on servers in multiplayer games

Actually, from what I've been reading, the only things the servers do on Xbox Live currently is getting the players connected to each other, the consoles themselves play the part of server once the game gets going. This is why people with modded consoles are able to cheat for a while before their banned, the game developers had to script bots to randomly sample matches. Now that they have the server infrastructure in place to host matches a modded console is irelevant since game rules are running on the server. The console has to obey those rules or be disconnected.
Score
July 7, 2013 5:32:05 PM

This is pure marketing BS. All they're really doing is expanding consumer awareness of what a dedicated server already is and does - they're not doing anything evolutionary.
Score
July 7, 2013 5:33:16 PM

we're talking about a multiplayer only game here. You're already doing everything on servers in multiplayer games... It seems like the only new things about it are the dedicated servers being affordable enough for console iterations of games and maybe being able to take multiplayer bots to levels it hasn't reached in games yet because of the affordable cloud computing.
Score
July 7, 2013 5:41:16 PM

Score
July 7, 2013 5:50:57 PM

Score
July 7, 2013 6:12:01 PM

My guess is that they wion't have enough servers up to meet pre-orders, and gamers will have to wait in a 6 hour line to play for first couple of weeks.
Score
July 7, 2013 6:37:40 PM

MS takes something that other platforms have been doing for years, and make's it sound like they are doing something new.
Score
July 7, 2013 7:00:52 PM

Ya, it's EA, that's just about where I stopped reading... They are actually worse at pure greed and DRMs then M$ and I refuse to support them. I really don't care what game they force to be produced...

I very much enjoy the Indie games lately so I won't be buying the bone anyhow this time around... I'll stick to PC gaming.
Score
July 7, 2013 7:10:19 PM

nevilence said:
redeemer said:
codo said:

Your comment is also funny, you fail, just as microsoft, to realise the world is not nearly as connected as this kind of service requires. That and the concept of requiring the internet just to play a game is of so little interest to many many people its not funny. Not everyone has the capability to remain online constantly, not everyone wants to be online constantly and unfortuneatly some people cant even get online.

It may be an inevitable future, doesnt mean people wont hate and fight it the whole way though

Research what you buy! Its the general understanding that Xbox one is designed primarily for the western audience. What isn't connected, my cellphone, my router and my TV almost everything. MS has changed its always online policy, I guess you did not know. There are many benefits being always connected, and cloud services. Origin and Steam are amazing services, disc based gaming will fade away and there need to be a true first digital market place where we can sell, trade and share our digital content. I have no problems with being connected 24/7 however there will be many that do not approve whatever the reason maybe. A corporation designs it product and services for the appropriate masses.
Score
July 7, 2013 7:29:02 PM

It's a multiplayer game. You need a halfway decent internet connection to play it. It won't eat up bandwidth by having dedicated servers and processing more stuff on them. In fact, it's less bandwidth intensive for the person who would normally be hosting.

For a multiplayer game, it's only a positive. There is no drawback, and anyone that thinks there is a disadvantage here doesn't understand how this works.
Score
July 7, 2013 7:38:13 PM

Obviously, with a multi-player game, you need a working and responsive internet connection. But that said;

redeemer said:
Research what you buy! Its the general understanding that Xbox one is designed primarily for the western audience. What isn't connected, my cellphone, my router and my TV almost everything. MS has changed its always online policy, I guess you did not know. There are many benefits being always connected, and cloud services. Origin and Steam are amazing services, disc based gaming will fade away and there need to be a true first digital market place where we can sell, trade and share our digital content. I have no problems with being connected 24/7 however there will be many that do not approve whatever the reason maybe. A corporation designs it product and services for the appropriate masses.

Actually, you might want to check yourself. You do NOT have to be online to play Steam games, just download them from your account store. I have some games for the kids and that system is not online. I put it online when I need to do something but other then that. Steam works great for that purpose. The other benefit to Steam is that I never paid more then $5 for most of my 300+ games there. And many AAA titles, just not opening week (so what).

I don't use Origin (EA) ever... can't speak to that. Refuse to support them as a company. But Steam is NOT 'always on'...

And the 'Western' world per-say is actually one of the poorest 'connected' modern countries... Only the major cities and surrounding areas have relatively reliable high-speed internet connections that are always on. The last reports I saw on that was something like 65%ish of the US was on Broadband internet. And since the cities are far more congested then rural areas, that's saying something...

Plus those that are on Broadband generally have weak internet compared to other countries. I.E. Google Fiber and FIOS are very rare in the US. If you are lucky enough to have it, then you're starting to see what some of the rest of the world can play with... Those of us with 10M/1M or super-speed 30M/2M connections, ugg.. Might be connected but. That's another topic I guess. Still the US' Internet project is pretty poor at the moment.

I.E: More than 94 percent of South Koreans have high-speed connections -- compared with about 70 percent in the United States, according to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). And at it's worst it's over 200x faster, plus they get it for less then $30/month... (for 1G connections... both ways...)

The US is not 'connected'... We're barely getting wired... Korea, Finland, Sweden, Japan, France, etc. All better, far better then us. The NE states do a lot better then the rest of the country also... Well eastern in general. But some 19 Million people still can't even get any internet access... http://www.fcc.gov/reports/eighth-broadband-progress-re.... And we won't talk about the lag and other issues (caps/limits) inherent to satellite internet.
Score
July 7, 2013 7:52:50 PM

what happens when the company decides that it is not profitable keeping servers running for an older game and shuts it down. How will you play your cloud DRM games in the future when the servers are no longer up or no longer supporting the game you paid for?

I have many games which have multiplayer components but are no longer supported (but they still work online, because they do not require the company to be supporting them. users can create servers and multiplayer continues)

Score
July 7, 2013 7:58:36 PM

The future is cloud, Xbox One and PS4 will probably be the last physical consoles you will be able to buy, after that games will be streamed.

I heard that argument many years back and it's no different now than it was back then. Consoles will be around for ever and ever. There ain't no cloud in the sky or under ground that is going to out perform a physical dominating machine like the PS4. It's all a pipe Dream, nothing more, nothing less.
Score
July 7, 2013 8:03:51 PM

This sounds like EA is just trying to price why it's a game that needs to be always online before it comes out and people start complaining that they need a key to play it online. Microsoft said they are not enforcing a policy against used game sales but that doesn't mean EA won't stick with it. I foresee registration codes to play this game tied to a single account that are needed for single player because of ai that should work just as well on a multi-core console... Ai is usually limited by the programmers and the end users, not the machine. I'm pretty sure users like their pursuers to leave them alone after they jump into a pile of hay
Score
July 7, 2013 8:56:21 PM

redeemer said:
nevilence said:
redeemer said:
codo said:

I was well aware of M$ backflip, I am on Toms here, like I couldnt know. And as SirGCal pointed out, steam is far from always online, maybe stop throwing out the "do your research call" and do some yourself. I am always connected, have been for a long time, but again as SirGCal points out, not everyone has that connectivity, even in western countries. I sure as fuck dont have the same options that the US may have as they dont have what Korea or Japan have. Hell there are people 10 mins down the road from me that cant get braodband. There is varying levels of connectedness, designing something with 100% connectivity is limiting their customer base. And as a customer that has had from NES up to ps3/xbox 360/PC and most things in between the whole time, I will never like the idea of having to rely on an external resource just to run a game, I would rather have the hardware and CD in my possession. These companies are forcing their agenda on the customers, and as with the M$ customer back lash, the companies will have to change their direction to satisfy those that pay them.
Score
July 7, 2013 9:39:57 PM

"Titanfall uses the Xbox Live Cloud to run dedicated servers for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox 360."

I guess this confirms Titanfall will be a GFWL game. I was really hoping we put that crap behind us...
Score
July 7, 2013 10:46:49 PM

Finally, after 5 years of trial. Someone is switching back to Dedicated server usage.
6 years ago, even simple games like COD4 utilizes dedicated server.
Then, 5 years ago, almost all games utilizes p2p, causing all sort of problems and horrible host advantages.
Now, they are switching back. I hope this time, it's for good.
Score
a b 4 Gaming
July 8, 2013 12:34:55 AM

In the end everything narrows down to the client's bandwidth. Mine is 512Kbps unstable connection. Good luck with providing me with a smooth service. Seeing less and less of AAA single player games on the PC because of 'piracy'.
Score
a b 4 Gaming
July 8, 2013 12:56:31 AM

WTF is going on here? every comment that seems to have a slight amount of brain use in it has negative feedback and clearly biased comments get positive feedback?

this is not good.
Score
July 8, 2013 3:48:14 AM

cats_Paw said:
WTF is going on here? every comment that seems to have a slight amount of brain use in it has negative feedback and clearly biased comments get positive feedback?

this is not good.

free logical thought is to be feared >< conform, spend, conform, spend, conform
Score
July 8, 2013 5:53:03 AM

Wouldn't physics calculations take a little more then the 6Mb internet connection I have access to ATM? Not everyone has the Google internet last I checked. Some of these plans will take some time for the internet infrastructure to catch up to.
Score
July 8, 2013 7:48:01 AM

"...realizing that player-hosted servers are holding back online gaming."

What? What does this even mean?
You can rent a game server on OC- fiber network form Art of War or many other dedicated hosts and it will be leagues and bounds better and be located closer to where you want it.

I am waiting for them to tell me how their shitty, ran by them and uncustomizable and unmodifiable server are better than games hosted by dedicated fiber companies where you can install any games/maps/mods.

All this really means is that game developers are either getting paid by console makers to do this so they can "control the environment" (because we all know that they know what is better for us); or developers/publishers are too lazy or cheap no to develop dedicated server software that will be customizable by the end-user.

Fuck you Microsoft and fuck you lazy and greedy publishers/developers! Stop removing customization and choice of running your own servers from games!
Score
July 8, 2013 7:49:56 AM

redeemer said:
codo said:

no, they wont, a streamed game can't happen and provide a great service till the ping is sub 20 everywhere, as it stood with onlive, if you lived more than 50 miles away from a farm, games were borderline unplayable as a whole, and even in the case of dirt, even in the sweet spot the game was unplayable because of lag.

the human reaction time to seeing something happen is about 20ms some better some worse, but that is about the time. any kind of a ping above 20 in a "i'm really good at this game" scenario makes a game almost unplayable. now, the infrastructure to handle 20+ million people on your servers at once, all demanding a game, that just isn't possible, the cloud will not happen for a LONG time if at all.

redeemer said:
nevilence said:
redeemer said:
codo said:

its not about YOUR connection moron, its about THEIR connection and THEIR servers.
i have to insult you because you just REFUSE or CANNOT understand this simple concept.
ubisoft had an always online drm, their servers went down several times and you couldn't play your SINGLE PLAYER GAME because of it.
IT IS NEVER ABOUT YOUR CONNECTION, it is ALWAYS a question to IF THEY WANT to have the game still be played or not. IF THEY are able to handle the always online, and IF THEY can always provide the service.

heres a little vision of the future for you, THEY CAN'T.

hakesterman said:
The future is cloud, Xbox One and PS4 will probably be the last physical consoles you will be able to buy, after that games will be streamed.

I heard that argument many years back and it's no different now than it was back then. Consoles will be around for ever and ever. There ain't no cloud in the sky or under ground that is going to out perform a physical dominating machine like the PS4. It's all a pipe Dream, nothing more, nothing less.

actually, if the us gets a solid fiber optics network, you could effectively set up a render farm 1-2000 miles away from someone, and be about as good as onlive, likely one would be in each state, and there you go, an effective version of onlive is possible.

now, that still wouldn't be better than a home box, but its a very viable option.

now, publishers are greedy (sanction avoidance censorship), so a company starts a cloud, and publishers give them old games for free, anyone subscribed can play those old games at any time. why would they do that? to create reason for you to pay a monthly fee and find it justifiable. why would publishers do it? to make that platform a viable option. they only make games for it, they get sold on it new, and after years it goes public for everyone to play. the publishers get a large cut, the server farm gets a cut, and they never have to put the game on sale, and because its the only avenue to get games, people join it because its a decent value.

thats at least the only way i see the cloud taking hold, i personally can't see anyone stupid enough to pay a monthly fee for the ability to rent a game, so they can play it in less than ideal environment, without there being SOME upside to it.

cats_Paw said:

this is not good.

i realised this a long time ago, either this site is filled with moronic fanboys of microsoft who hide normaly, and only come out when microsoft screws up, or they are payed to say good things about microsoft, and defending the cloud is either retarded fanboyism, or they are payed because no thinking person would ever support that crap if given a choice.

chicofehr said:
Wouldn't physics calculations take a little more then the 6Mb internet connection I have access to ATM? Not everyone has the Google internet last I checked. Some of these plans will take some time for the internet infrastructure to catch up to.

no, lets assume that all the physics and carp is held on the server side, which i kind of doubt.
the xbone has a processor that can go toe to toe with an i7 when used properly, if the cpu on the console can't handle the physics, that would mean that the servers handling this cost more than 500$ per person (is there a single player component to this game, i just heard multiplayer focus, but never no single player) at that point i can guarantee you the physics in the game just wouldn't be worth the trade off. when you go real time, you fake a certain amount of data and it looks like more is going on than it really is, and in motion, you wouldn't notice any of those little effects, and if they wanted to make them real time, they would be retarded to do so... take a look at unreal 4 engine. all the particle physics, the blocks shattering, all that crap, and i mean look at it on the ps4, that is more or less what the xbone can do too, though a bit lesser graphical fidelity, if you are putting physics that are so powerful they need a render farm to handle them, you are stupid, so i 100% doubt their claim as to what the cloud really does.

but your point, would your internet be able to handle it. if this was a 3d program, the server would be baking the physics, and your home console would be rendering the graphics, the amount of data that gets sent and received is small, but processing the data is intensive. what would be sent from your end is you shot XXXX, it would go to server, which would figure out what that shot did, and send the data back to render on your end, a small bit, not much larger than the game sending and receiving your position and enemies, it would be more than a normal online game, but not by a whole lot in the big picture.
Score
July 8, 2013 10:40:29 AM

Windows Azure is really cool technology. It should save money by adding and removing resources as needed based on demand, and not having to lease servers that may sit idle 50% of the time. You might actually see games hosted longer compared to ones that have been shut down all together due to the fact the person or company paying will see costs go down over time as people move on to other games.
Score
July 8, 2013 12:19:53 PM

This sounds really interesting and could be a big jump for next-gen consoles. And to think I thought the next-gen consoles were just going to be a UI refresh, a new CPU and new video card, OH wait the PS4 is that.
Score
July 8, 2013 12:29:57 PM

Wow, major pissing contest here - the best features will be available to those with good internet, much like PC and consoles for the last 10 years, it will never go in the opposite direction. Logically the majority of people that buy these consoles will already have a rock-solid connection and the numbers will only ever go up. You cannot negatively shout down the concept or the technology for the few that want to play single player games in a log cabin in the Colorado mountains. The IT business has always been to give you something to aspire and acquire, never to hold on just to apply to the weakest link. If you want ultra-real AI and huge environments you will need the Cloud, otherwise go back to playing Uno.
Score
July 8, 2013 1:41:34 PM

SirGCal said:
Obviously, with a multi-player game, you need a working and responsive internet connection. But that said;

redeemer said:

Actually, you might want to check yourself. You do NOT have to be online to play Steam games, just download them from your account store. I have some games for the kids and that system is not online. I put it online when I need to do something but other then that. Steam works great for that purpose. The other benefit to Steam is that I never paid more then $5 for most of my 300+ games there. And many AAA titles, just not opening week (so what).

I don't use Origin (EA) ever... can't speak to that. Refuse to support them as a company. But Steam is NOT 'always on'...

And the 'Western' world per-say is actually one of the poorest 'connected' modern countries... Only the major cities and surrounding areas have relatively reliable high-speed internet connections that are always on. The last reports I saw on that was something like 65%ish of the US was on Broadband internet. And since the cities are far more congested then rural areas, that's saying something...

Plus those that are on Broadband generally have weak internet compared to other countries. I.E. Google Fiber and FIOS are very rare in the US. If you are lucky enough to have it, then you're starting to see what some of the rest of the world can play with... Those of us with 10M/1M or super-speed 30M/2M connections, ugg.. Might be connected but. That's another topic I guess. Still the US' Internet project is pretty poor at the moment.

I.E: More than 94 percent of South Koreans have high-speed connections -- compared with about 70 percent in the United States, according to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). And at it's worst it's over 200x faster, plus they get it for less then $30/month... (for 1G connections... both ways...)

The US is not 'connected'... We're barely getting wired... Korea, Finland, Sweden, Japan, France, etc. All better, far better then us. The NE states do a lot better then the rest of the country also... Well eastern in general. But some 19 Million people still can't even get any internet access... http://www.fcc.gov/reports/eighth-broadband-progress-re.... And we won't talk about the lag and other issues (caps/limits) inherent to satellite internet.

Check your facts !2/3 of Americans have internet meaning over 200,000,000!! America is still the largest gaming market in the world. Xbox One is designed to unify everything in your living room, but there is incompatibility with the majority of Japanese living rooms (hence target masses)

As for Steam for single player only you can play in offline..but what about MP?? Furthermore you cannot trade or resell your games, this is something MS was trying to do.
Score
July 8, 2013 2:01:18 PM

LMAO...

Yeah, right, A.I. Internet offloading at 1.5Mb/s (minimum required by M$ spec for the XB1) with an yearly ***average*** of 172ms ping time (http://supervisor.etsi.org/mrtg/ping/ping.northam.html)! And that's for the above average Intenet connection quality in North America, imagine for less fortunate countries. This is so ridicule, I don't even know where to begin...

The "cloud' is just a marketing gimmick name for server based applications that have been around since the inception of the Internet itself. Only, this new, much more integrated iteration, is clearly aimed at control and DRM to pave the way for more restrictions and mandatory micro transactions.

Show me an independently produced live demo with and without cloud assist so I can make my own determination of its value and then we will talk. Until then, the only obvious benefit is for the publishers, not the gamers.

I would add that by now, publishers would have demonstrate the cloud potential to leverage its benefit and make their case more credible. M$ cloud servers have been up and running since 2010. It should be all over the place and on youtube by now, which would prove a night and day difference when using the cloud. If they didn't do it, its because there is no real, tangible benefit and all this is only PR bullshit for the gullible and weak minded.

Yes, the cloud has some potential. It all depend on the format, structure and delivery. Thus far, NO ONE has come up with a valid, irrefutable argument to support this over hyped utopia that is the cloud in relation for its added requirement, cost and restrictions.
Score
July 8, 2013 2:13:33 PM

Ramon, they don't need to prove anything to you, you clearly couldn't givea fig about the concept or you would wait till a friend buys one and watch the difference for yourself. In the meantime, stop being such a boring turd.
Score
July 8, 2013 2:51:43 PM

Most likely offloading computation heavy stuff to the cloud is a marketing BS. (give me a break, console got freaking 8 core CPU, what about latency etc???)

And this isn't a good thing at all:
a) someone overhypes so-so looking game (fps with optional mechs, yeah, very impressive)
b) somehow it being multiplayer only is ok
c) now they tell us, that if microsoft switches off their servers, game cannot compute physical position of the servers

PS
They have mentioned match making, but that's a very cheap operation.
Score
July 8, 2013 4:50:12 PM

It's funny how so many supposed experts are on here talking about bandwidth this and bandwidth that.. you guys do realize that when the remote server does all the big number crunches and calculations it just send down the answers / finished information which is no where near the size you guys think it's going to be.. While I do worry about what happens if MS or someone pulls the plug.. I am sure that it will most likely be a tiered response. Those that are offline or have poor connections the game will run in Basic mode.. those that are online will get a better overall game. As a developer that is how I would build my games.
There are a lot of people on here talking crap about how MS isn't doing anything new with their Azure cloud.. Again you guys just really understand what's going on here.. Sony is basically streaming games.. MS is providing a distributed computing engine / dynamic resource availability .. it's a BIG difference. While the TERM Cloud to me really is a joke (can anyone say Dumb Terminals for 25 + years ago).. While what MS is doing may not be new.. their implementation and offering IS like nothing else available on any previous generation of consoles.. Sorry guy Hate MS all you want.. but at least have your facts straight..
Score
a b 4 Gaming
July 9, 2013 6:41:37 AM

r3dl1n3 said:
It's funny how so many supposed experts are on here talking about bandwidth this and bandwidth that.. you guys do realize that when the remote server does all the big number crunches and calculations it just send down the answers / finished information which is no where near the size you guys think it's going to be..

How much is your bandwiidth and data cap limit?

r3dl1n3 said:
As a developer that is how I would build my games.

As a developer, as a publisher i would try to find the way to make more money and avoid losses.

r3dl1n3 said:
Sony is basically streaming games..

wow i can run PS3 games on the PS4. Isnt that something? On the Xbone i dont think so....
Score
July 9, 2013 9:46:37 AM

The hell!? Why is everyone so inclined to go all negativo on the cloud? Is it a marketing scheme?

Well, duh!

They will try to bring more people in with whatever they’ve got…but the real question here isn’t why is MS doing it, but why Sony isn’t!? They bought Gaikai for 300M and there wasn’t a peep ever since! And btw the streaming service some of you have been so adamantly belittling is in fact Gaikai and not the Cloud.

It’s funny how people declare someone biased, but they fail to realize the “slight amount of brain use” is almost entirely negative with no real evidence, but their own “expert” estimations/opinions?!

Because it is an estimation/opinion and people…or the so called experts bitching about it, won’t really change anything.

Not only that, but some people even have prophetic powers and can tell how things will, or will not work in the future! Amazing stuff…and to those people I say, LOTTO numbers!

Do some parts of the world have really bad or no internet connection?

Yes indeed, but is it MS fault?

Nope.

But hey, they are still giving you the possibility to play a “better” game with it.

And as there are lots of people with weak or no internet connection, there are those who play MMO games and at the same time download games from steam.

And I have to wonder if Sony is prepared for the number of people that will undoubtedly be streaming those ps3 games…or will we bear witness to another “Debacle City”.

chimera201 said:
wow i can run PS3 games on the PS4. Isnt that something? On the Xbone i dont think so....

ummm

chimera201 said:
Mine is 512Kbps unstable connection. Good luck with providing me with a smooth service.

So how exactly are you going to stream games to your ps4 than?
Score
a b 4 Gaming
July 10, 2013 7:43:40 AM

HyperionLight said:
chimera201 said:
Mine is 512Kbps unstable connection. Good luck with providing me with a smooth service.

So how exactly are you going to stream games to your ps4 than?

I never said i would buy the PS4. That guy was comparing MS and Sony technologies . I said who put it to better use.
I think Titanfall will be a game that will come and go. Wont stay for years like CS 1.6 or Dota(now Dota 2) and played by a lot of people. Time will tell.

Score
!