Problems with D-LINK DHP-307AV wifi card, games not working :(

Ali Mumal

Honorable
Jun 26, 2013
Hi, I got a D-LINK DHP-307AV wifi card for my new pc. And iv had some problems. sometimes the connection will just drop, and sometimes it will be really slow. The main problem is that I'm not being able to play online games. I have not been able to play bf3 since 4 days (when I got it). Today I tried using the ethernet cable in my parents room, and it worked perfectly. Any help on how to fix this?
Specs:
i5 3570k
gtx 770
8 gb ram.

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
Don't know, could be interference from wireless phones if on the same freq, many default to 2.4, could try a different freq like 5, check that the wireless is secured, neighbors could be tapping in if open, the cabled system(s) could be pulling on the bandwidth

remixedcat

Honorable
Nov 3, 2012
Please ensure you have your router communicating on a non congested wireless channel. You can go to the Google Play store and search for the Amped Wireless Wifi Analytics tool>download it>it will tell you the least congested channels to use as well as other tools.

You may also download the program called InSSIDer if you have a windows based laptop and it will also scan networks and provide the congestion data as well.