SOLD!! eVga 670 GTX 4GB SC w/Backplate - $250.00 !! - Less than 10 hours use

Status
Not open for further replies.

n9nu

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2007
fnal.gov
I have eVga 670 GTX 4GB SC w/Backplate GPU for sale. This card is just as fast as the 680 when running certain games and during certain benchmarks (Per Maximum PC Magazine testing). The 4GB of VRAM is a big plus if you want to enable higher end filtering options in the latest games (e.g. Max Payne 3 - SMAA/MSAA)

This card has less than 10 hours of 'on-time'. It was used in one of our demo units at the studio here and currently have no use for it at this time. I included two adapters; one DVI to DSUB (SVGA) and one DVI to HDMI (which was not included when purchased). I also threw in the wall-size nVidia poster and OEM sticker (evga logo).

I have the OEM box, cables & Newegg receipt. It was purchased back in Dec. of 2012 and has never been O/C in anyway shape or form. It has the very latest BIOS/Firmware per eVga forums.

Newegg price at present:
$424.00

Info Link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130785

I will let it go for a very reasonable $250.00 via Paypal. I will include S+H+I via Priority Mail to anywhere in the CONUS and Canada.

gpu.jpg

Tnx

Tim
N9NU

[strike]P.S. I FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE PICTURE....WILL UPLOAD PICTURE ASAP...[/strike]

Additional:
I have included an updated driver disc which includes selected releases (both WHQL & Beta) for 32 & 64 Bit Win7-Win8 OS.

NOTE: The GPU was sold to 'BamOuellet' who messaged me first. I was waiting on his reply and I just got it along with payment via Paypal.

I go by the initial times that each user responds via PM and he was the initial claimant.

Status
Not open for further replies.