Sign in with
Your question

Selling Swiftech D5 Pumps... Only Used for 1 Hour...

Last response: in Deals
July 8, 2013 3:32:27 PM

So I bought everything that I needed for my loop, assembled it, and started to run it last night. I ran it for about an hour as I started to look into the fan controller that i got, and realized that I needed a pump with PWM to use with the controller. Now Im left with 2 Pumps that are brand new but since i used them I cant return them. SOooo... Anyone want to do me a huge favor and buy them from me? Im not sure what to offer since They are brand new i would like $100 each, which is what I paid, But Ill take best offer. And Ill cover shipping assuming its in the continental US. To anyone interested I can show you the invoice to prove they are new.

For Sale:
Two Swiftech MCP655 w/ Speed Control
http://www.swiftech.com/mcp655.aspx

Best Offer will be taken
a b K Overclocking
July 8, 2013 4:43:59 PM

If you're attempting speed control on a watercooling loop then you're doing something incorrectly. In any properly assembled loop the pump will operate at full speed at all times without making any excessive noise. Simply set the 655 dial to 5 (be careful, the peg is extremely fragile) and forget about it.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
July 9, 2013 7:19:17 PM

I didnt know there was a specific area to sell things, Ill move to there. Sorry about that and thank you for your help. I didnt realize that Performance PC sold it so cheap, I paid $105 :-/
!