Any one know what this class is going to be about?

Loki Grim

Honorable
Jun 16, 2013
Napa Valley College•www.napavalley.edu• Fall 2013 49
CISN 130 3.00 units
NETWORK TECHNICAL SUPPORT
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary
to install, configure, customize, and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows
NT in a single-domain Microsoft Windows NT-based network. In
addition, students learn how to integrate Windows NT and Novell
NetWare networks.

I'm a major in Human Health Occupations, soon to start training as an E.M.T. My minor tho is computer sciences, this class is one I'm about to take because pretty much anything else I need to take is full at the moment. So is this just like an introduction class to trouble shooting problems that have to do with windows? Some of this I don't understand.. Novell NetWare networks? I was just wounding if anyone had any insite about what this class is mostly about, if you can it's a pretty short description. Like is it going to be mostly about software or hardware.. a lot of both?

Loki Grim

Honorable
Jun 16, 2013

Well at the moment I'm really stuck between IT and the Health Field. I'm not sure which one I want to go into so I'm taking one health class this semester and this is for the most part the only computer class I can take because the college is extremely limited as far as a variety of courses go. So far from introduction? Any tips on what to study for, I have a month before it starts.. Or do you think this is a class only for those who are highly computer literate?