Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Now Available in the UK

Last response: in News comments
July 10, 2013 12:51:21 AM

what is the battery size??? why not just throw extra battery in it since you are making it thicker??

July 10, 2013 4:01:21 AM

where's fm radio? and really... why downgrade to 8mp? sony z is better.
Related resources
July 10, 2013 4:31:17 AM

Who cares about camera...If you want to take good pictures buy a real one. Instead i agree about the battery - now that is a useful feature!
July 10, 2013 10:11:46 AM

I'm too lazy to look it up right now but I believe the camera used in this phone is "suppose" to take better under water pictures.
July 10, 2013 5:11:00 PM

Quote:
Who cares about camera...If you want to take good pictures buy a real one. Instead i agree about the battery - now that is a useful feature!

"The Best Camera Is The One That's With You" My phone's camera has been useful several times in a pinch, even though the quality sucks, and I usually bring a separate camera if I think I'll be taking pictures. It's more convenient as well - if my phone's camera were good enough (unfortunately, it isn't on the gnexus), I would use that all the time instead.
July 10, 2013 6:31:29 PM

ikaz said:
I'm too lazy to look it up right now but I believe the camera used in this phone is "suppose" to take better under water pictures.

Considering that it can be submerged, yes it has a setting for under water.

But I wouldn't sacrifice specs for water proof. If I want that there are cases built for that.
!