New Graphic Card Problems GTX 660TI

LazorLizardz

Honorable
Jul 10, 2013
My old gtx 570 seems to have died due to dust from house renovations so i went out and bought a Nvidia GTX660ti i installed it properly and carefully got the updated drivers in (320.49) from the nvidia site everything seemed to be working then i started to play arma 2, minecraft and mechwarrior online and others and in all cases i start playing and 5-10 minutes later it cuts to black screen and holds the last few notes sometimes it does not restart after it does this but most of the time it does when it does not i get a error in the bottom right that said video card driver not responding i tried using programs to clean uninstall the driver in safe mode i tried ksi kombuster which said my max heat was 71C i was wondering if anyone knows a trick to help or can tell me if its defective i have 16gb or ram i5 cpu and gigabyte motherboard all that are 1-2 years old and worked without trouble thus far

So you plugged in the PCI connector properly. Now you can roll back to the previous version of driver and see how it works. Sometime the latest driver have some bug on it and due to that some system suffers but not all. You can try it.