Closed

Hands-on Test of the Sony Xperia Z on T-Mobile LTE

One of our favorites from CES 2013 is finally here with North American LTE.

Hands-on Test of the Sony Xperia Z on T-Mobile LTE : Read more
15 answers Last reply
More about hands test sony xperia mobile lte
  1. Great article! She's going to get you back when you are least expecting it, you know that Marcus. :P
  2. jpishgar said:
    Great article! She's going to get you back when you are least expecting it, you know that Marcus. :P

I have to admit, pushing him in the pool felt pretty good, even if he did know it was coming. At least I had the decency to push him in to his face! I was stabbed in the back!
  3. If you'd like to coordinate on revenge, I, and the entire moderation team are fully available. ;)
  4. Please no. :(
  5. Fun review and demonstration. Thanks for getting wet to demo. If anything happens to my Nexus 4, I'd consider this for a replacement
  6. Oh the war between zee and zed (zet?) continues...
  7. JPNpower said:
    Oh the war between zee and zed (zet?) continues...

I'm actually Canadian, so I had to make a conscious effort to say "zee" instead of "zed" -- but I justified it because this was a U.S.-specific smartphone locked to T-Mobile, so the American pronunciation is the appropriate one. ;)
  8. Marcus Yam said:
    JPNpower said:
    Oh the war between zee and zed (zet?) continues...

I'm actually Canadian, so I had to make a conscious effort to say "zee" instead of "zed" -- but I justified it because this was a U.S.-specific smartphone locked to T-Mobile, so the American pronunciation is the appropriate one. ;)

They were saying 'zed' at CES! In America!
  9. Wow... Didn't expect that! Jane are you American?

Meanwhile here in Japan, people say zetto. Ah, when will our English skills advance!
  10. whiteodian said:
    Fun review and demonstration. Thanks for getting wet to demo. If anything happens to my Nexus 4, I'd consider this for a replacement

Well, it wasn't by choice, but you are most welcome. I would also consider it as a replacement, though I don't fully understand why. I just want it so I can take photos and video underwater. :??:
  11. otacon72 said:
    T-Mobile has LTE in what..one city?

As of today, 116 cities (though most only have 75 to 80 percent coverage).
  12. If you want a true camera smartphone then the Samsung S4 Zoom is pretty cool not 'waterproof' though. (Waterproof means you can move it around like swimming with your watch on.)
    http://tech2.in.com/features/smartphones/first-impressions-samsung-galaxy-s4-mini-and-s4-zoom/907300
  13. So, if Jane had a non waterproof phone in her pocket...
  14. @JMcEntegart: So pretty, I forgot about the Xperia Z! Payback with a headband! :D
  15. And you call this a test? You have to keep Jane underwatter for 30 min to test the IP57 compliance :P
Ask a new question

Read More

Smartphones