Another Possible Budget Build?

Xeirich

Honorable
Jul 1, 2013
Hi again,

Kind of related to my earlier build topic, I wanted to experiment on an AMD & Radeon based budget build that is WAY cheaper than my Intel/NVidia build from the last topic and that keeps good quality gaming functionality while keeping in mind student frugality but just enough to make most games run at decently high settings for recording purposes
http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/Xeirich/saved/1Vxh

From what my research told me, the AMD A10-6800K has an integrated Radeon HD 8670D GPU, which plays games at decently high settings on its own, however since it's an integrated chip, I realize the drawbacks it has makes it less than preferably than a dedicated graphics card. I plan to circumvent it with the Radeon 7750 card in a crossfire config (which I still have to find instructions for, considering this is integrated)

I know the whole deal about Intel outperforming AMD and the whole shebang (hence my earlier topic with the Intel i5) but the price for the old build went up considerably to the point that it's not something I can pull off until massive sales happen again. Considering it's just a budget build that I don't really have any intentions of sticking with for more than 2-3 years, it's an experiment that can probably be more of a possibility than my earlier build (especially since it can go as low as $650 without the extra 7750 card).

Does anyone have any suggestions, comments, advice and revisions to this build?
I'm looking forward to what everyone has to say.

Also, if this build isn't feasible, does anyone have any recommendations of parts I should get for a gaming/recording/streaming pc that is within a $700-$850 budget?

Thanks a lot!