Motherboard=Gigabyte Z77-UD3H
RAM=Patriot Viper @ 2k something mhz(cmiiw) 8gb
GPU=HIS radeon 7970 reference
PSU=seasonic 650w bronze 80+
HDD=1TB WDC blue
CASE=LIAN LI aluminum case
Optical drive and so on

so here's the problem guys;
my pc usually stay up almost 24/7 but there are times for hours off on weekends. but everytime i shut down and power up my PC start to go ON (2 sec) and OFF multiple times(i could see the case fan and lights go on and off).
until finally on my monitor screen comes :UEFI DUAL BIOS and all blue and black color with only those word on the upper middle.
then after couple of time on and off again it finally get to windows start up and voila no problem what so ever during my PC uptime. As long as i dont shutdown and power up there are NO accidental power off or any error or blue screen or anything! NONE.
the issue just when im about to power up then my PC turn on for couple of seconds and then shut down by itself(this happen multiple times until those "UEFI DUAL BIOS") and finally it get to windows.
im wondering what could cause this? is this a problem that need fixing? its annoying yes,but its harmless in my experience while using my PC

goodman1280

Honorable
Jul 12, 2013
UPDATE: while my PC go ON and OFF during those events there are no "BEEP" sound occured!! u know those "BEEP" sound when u start up ur PC.