Startup Repair loop and DIGITAL SIGNATURE after BCDedit or Bootrec. COME FOR FIX!!(SOLVED)

mark12000

Honorable
Apr 21, 2012
Hello I am really starting to get angry it is 2:31 AM where i am, i have been trying since about 5:30-6:00PM to fix this.

Alright so i OC'd my 2700K to 4.6 GHz but didn't give it enough juice so it froze then went to BSOD, i didn't think anything of it until it just kept going into startup repair and do NOTHING.

I have tried many things such as a restore point, it says it was successful but nothing happens. I try to use the Bootrec.exe and bootsect.exe and does nothing. i have followed many separate tutorials to fi this issue!!!

Now it could possibly be working but says that the file: \windows\system32\winload.exe. windows saya it cannot verify the digital signature for this file. i go continue and try to press F8 for advanc options and it goes back to the previous screen. AND PLEASE NOTE THAT I CANNOT GO TO ADVANCED OPTIONS WITH F8!!! ALSO THE digital signature crap started happening when I wrote a new BCD or whatever the **** it is!! IM TIRED IM ANGRY AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!

Please anyone that can help post something. maybe try to help with the Winload.exe digital signature stuff first. Also it says to go to recovery tool for the Winload.exe but that does not work.

mark12000

Honorable
Apr 21, 2012
OK so i fixed this by doing the following in CMD using either by going into startup repair and go into CMD by the link under the DETAILS of what it done or by using a windows install disk:

d:
cd \Windows\System32
del winload.exe
copy "winload~1.exe" winload.exe You may have to do: copy "winload-1.exe" winload.exe
exit

Now what this essentially does is copy an old version of winload and replaces the old one therefor it should not have any errors created by "bcdedit" or "bootrec"

mark12000

Honorable
Apr 21, 2012
Now the only problem i have is my BIOS or DISK MANAGEMENT won't recognise my Western digital caviar black 2TB drive. Any help would be appreciated after finally fixing what I had made in the first place. Thanks!

I have tried changing the SATA mode IDE but if i change anything it either flashes BSOD or just restarts and stays on a black screen.

EDIT: Nevermind i had a quick look inside and it was just the Power cable got disconnected. :hum:

Well back to OVERCLOCKING for me!! I learn nothing!!

Could a Moderator please select the post above as best answer or make it obvious so people that don't read properly or just faintly skin read it will notice it please? Thanks