Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

fr4nkenstein

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2013
I've never really looked at computer hardware prices on BF or CM so I was wondering is it worth it to wait to buy a computer on those days or should I just buy one now

This might seem stupid to some people but I'm a little cheap

carowden

Honorable
Jul 11, 2012
just do some watching on deal websites, and you can build a computer at a pretty good price. if you need one now, build/buy one now. if you can wait, there are generally some pretty good deals on those two particular days.

fr4nkenstein

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2013

Black Friday and Cyber Monday

@carowden Are the deals worth a 4 month wait? I'm only spending max 1500$ and I couldn't imagine saving much more than a couple hundred.

carowden

Honorable
Jul 11, 2012
if you already have a computer that can handle everything you do, then it might be worth it to wait. if this is your first build/buy, then i would not wait 4 months. Like i said you can monitor deal websites, sign up for retailer's newsletters, and things like that to save a good bit of money without waiting 4 months.

carowden

Honorable
Jul 11, 2012
alright sounds good, check out websites like dealnews.com, newegg, and if you have access to micro center's brick and mortar stores you can get a great deal on cpu/motherboard combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.