What do I need to build a cheap pc that plays all games

Tags:
  • Video Games
  • Xbox 360
  • Games
  • Build
Last response: in Video Games
July 14, 2013 8:27:09 PM

I am a Xbox 360 owner and want to upgrade to A pc. But I don't know much about them. So what would be the cheapest pc that can play all games to build?

More about : build cheap plays games

July 14, 2013 10:00:50 PM

Kirit0 said:
I am a Xbox 360 owner and want to upgrade to A pc. But I don't know much about them. So what would be the cheapest pc that can play all games to build?

Before I can begin answering your question, you need to add more details. What is your budget? What games do you want to play? Do you understand computer basics, or are you a newbie?

I can try to help you if you add that information.
July 14, 2013 10:48:18 PM

rjackowens said:
Kirit0 said:

I like to play games like skyrim so RPGs. I am a noob to computers and my budget is around 700 to 800 dollars

ÛBefore I can begin answering your question, you need to add more details. What is your budget? What games do you want to play? Do you understand computer basics, or are you a newbie?

July 16, 2013 12:46:44 PM

Kirit0 said:
rjackowens said:
Kirit0 said:

I like to play games like skyrim so RPGs. I am a noob to computers and my budget is around 700 to 800 dollars

ÛBefore I can begin answering your question, you need to add more details. What is your budget? What games do you want to play? Do you understand computer basics, or are you a newbie?

Well, do you have any idea what parts you want to use? AMD or Intel CPU? I would recommend picking a motherboard/CPU combo first, then after you have that, build up on the rest of the system.
Related resources
!