Samsung ATIV Book 9 Lite to Launch This Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

voodoobunny

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2009
768p and no touch screen for $799? Bleuch. The Asus X202 is still smaller and way cheaper and has a Core i3 and a (sucky and unreliable but still a) touch screen.

C'mon, Samsung, you can do better than that.

BringMeAnother

Honorable
Apr 22, 2012
I don't get it. This has made the new on Tom's, Engadget, Notebook Check and maybe others. This model doesn't really have any stand outs. It made me excited for nothing since the 9 Plus is one of the model I'm really considering buying.

DryCreamer

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2012
$799 for 1366x768?? I don't care if it is a touch screen, there's NO EXCUSE for that!

Please, don't buy this... as long as its still profitable for OEMs to push 768p, they will continue to use it :/

Dry

alextheblue

Distinguished
Well, I'm not thrilled about 768p but it's on a fairly small display, so not really much lower PPI than a 17.3" 1080p. Besides, resolution is not the only measure of a monitor's quality. If it was, there'd be no reason to ever test them. Similarly, two evenly spec'd 13" devices are not guaranteed to be the same quality, thickness, etc. Maybe this thing is really thin and premium built. Not that I'd ever buy one, but it looks nice from the pics.

Anyway, it's still at least $100 too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.