About the Pinball Magic´s flipper strength..and other q´s

Hi.
Now my PM is (almost) fully working and I really love this game so far.
I have one problem I cant figure out how to solve:

Since I have not yet got the original "EOS-closing" part that also holds the
returnspring I play without the EOS-swith until it arrives.

The flipperstrength is set to 10 and it seems to be enough for gameplay, but
the strength of the flipper in upper position is weak.
I can see the flipper goes down a little with the hit of a ball to it...even
if the ball comes from the inlane and roles over an active flipper.

What does B1-12 do? in the adjustment (SOL.enoid voltage) do?

Yet another gamplay question:
When is the lamp "silence the critics" in front of the left ramp supposed to
be lit?...sometimes it´s lit when the wand direct´s the ball to the trunk.

Thanx
Stefan "Pinballark" Ljungstrom

10 is enough, 12 will break things (and thats what the solenoid setting
you are seeing refers to, ie strength 1 to 12)
Silence the Critics comes on after so many hits to either the stage or
the ramp, can't remember and my gamne isnt here to verify. It is also
one of the modes.
Your weak hold strength is probably due to the lack of an eos switch.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!