First PC Build - need advice to make it cheap!

Niko_boy

Honorable
Jul 16, 2013
hi there , i am very new to forum , i just registered and this is my first thread.
i will soon be buying a couple of components !

P.S: i want to save some cash for stuffs as i wasted some 3 month ago on a HP Pavallion G6 and i dont have much funds now :/
ALSO MY Budget is around: 700$ roughly which is RS 41000
so my question is , actually look at what i first want:
i am going to keep my expense more on GPU, after looking and some comparisons , i again have to chose a AMD GPU i.e.
GPU HD Radeon 7870 Saphhire (2GB) OC Edition -> around $312 (RS 18500 ) ( it seen costly in term of INR , as it is 210~$ on Amazon )

secondly i want to have a CPU with it which wont first bottleneck my GPU and is very costly
i chose: i5 3570k , but i think it is increasing my expense , so firstly need to decrease cost at here
also suggest a effective Fan with it!

i need 4-6GB Ram which is at reasonable cost : around $47 (RS 2790) Corsair Vengeance 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz Desktop Gaming Memory RAM CMZ

OTHER PARTS I HAVE NO IDEA
including : PSU , Cooler , Case!
i might not buy hdd yet

also: sorry for my bad method of writing the thread

hefox

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2007
First of all you can save some money by buying the non-K version of that CPU if you're not looking to OC or even 3470. You didn't anything about what motherboard you want to buy. Is it m-atx or atx? Depending of this you can choose between Coolermaster N200 or N300.
As for the psu, you can save some money by getting XFX 550W.
For games, I would suggest to buy 8 GB of ram instead.
CPU cooler you can buy later on if you don't have enough money now.

Niko_boy

Honorable
Jul 16, 2013
ah sorry i forgot of mobo all certainly..
anyways a friend told me to go for this GA-B75-D3H
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4149#sp

hmm also to mention i am going to play at resolution 1366x768 and i dont want any slutter or fps drops all in suuden like i facing since years.. For quality i would like to play at Full quality ( high - Ultra ), wont mind switching to medium-high in some cases

ok so i will be leaving cpu cooler

also i have little knowledge for atx and m-atx , so idk which to chose and why :/

hefox

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2007
With that resolution and that video card there is nothing to worry about. Even with much higher resolutions the video card will do just fine.
So getting that motherboard means no OC so better get the non-K version of that CPU or even 3470. You will be fine no matter what.
People tend to get smaller cases and motherboard so you don't need to have additional card then go for m-atx. This way you can get a smaller case.

Niko_boy

Honorable
Jul 16, 2013
aight so for mentioning my some of purposes:
i will be using the pc for casual programming
also i want to fraps the gameplays and at same time want no bad fps while recording!
later video editing and rendering also..
so i5 3470 + 7870 and that mobo will satisfy me ?

hefox

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2007
Yes, considering the low resolution and the limited budget. It's more than enough.
Remember to increase to ram to 8GB or even 16GB.

Niko_boy

Honorable
Jul 16, 2013
oh sorry editing my above reply i would say 3570 will be a bit better in term of a little variation in price to 3470 , or no ?

and also i cannot seem to find availablity of your mentioned Case in India

i found this instead .. , will this fulfill the requirement for spacing and all ? it seem at time of buying i will have to select one random of mentioned by dealer :/

hefox

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2007

That's a case fan not a case.
If you have the budget for 3570, get it. Everything depends on your budget.

Niko_boy

Honorable
Jul 16, 2013
one more question is HD Radeon 7870 still coming up with freegames ?
also sapphire is good or not ? cuz i saw some ppl having blank screen out issue with saaphire version of this GPU :s

hefox

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2007
I think it depends on the retailer, if they have this bundle on stock or not.
Sapphire is a good company. I'm not aware on this problem with their cards. Anyway you have 2 years warranty.