Internet problems on laptop

Tags:
  • Laptops
  • Internet
  • Wireless Network
  • Sony Vaio
Last response: in Wireless Networking
July 16, 2013 10:31:15 AM

I just got a Sony vaio laptop from a friend and the model is pcg-frv27 and it's connecting to the access point but not the Internet itself and I keep trying but it won't connect to it can someone please help me fix it

More about : internet problems laptop

July 17, 2013 8:38:30 AM

boosted1g said:
So you can get a connection to your access point/router network connection, but it says no internet access on the connection correct?

First test to see if it is the router, computer, or wirless card in the computer. Try to connect another device to the wifi and see if it works. Also try to connect the laptop directly into the router with an cable and see if you have internet access that way. This will tell me were to go from here.

July 17, 2013 8:40:00 AM

boosted1g said:
So you can get a connection to your access point/router network connection, but it says no internet access on the connection correct?

First test to see if it is the router, computer, or wirless card in the computer. Try to connect another device to the wifi and see if it works. Also try to connect the laptop directly into the router with an ethernet cable and see if you have internet access that way. This will tell me were to go from here.

Dommo100 said:
11174938,0,1338921 said:
Sorry didnt mean to do that I tried it and it didn't work
said:

Related resources
July 17, 2013 8:42:03 AM

Sorry my phone jacked up and no it didn't work I tried it
July 17, 2013 8:42:06 AM

Sorry my phone jacked up and no it didn't work I tried it
!