Motherboard runs, all fans go, no bad speaker leads

Deathjunior

Honorable
Feb 10, 2013
So up until about 20 minutes ago my computer booted to bios flawlessly. However I went through and changed some settings to overclock it. The settings looked a little bit like this. http://cdn.overclock.net/2/21/21a92947_Fix.jpeg

For some reason when the system reset in order to apply these settings it failed to load the display. I am still in the process of building since my radeon 7950, ssd, hdd, and power button don't show up until tomorrow. But I got too excited and decided to try and overclock it now. (completely stupid I know).

Anywho the system is as states.
Asus P8Z77-M motherboard
Intel i5-3570K processor
Noctua NH-C14 CPU Cooler
Corsair Vengeance 4x2 8gb ram kit
Soundblaster Z sound card
Akasa Allinone V2 Fan controller
3 Antec 92mm fans
Corsair CX600m Processor.

the stuff to come tomorrow is
120gb Samsung 840 SSD
Seagate 2tb HDD
Startech Power button LED kit
Sapphire Radeon Flex 7950
Asus Blu-ray drive

Is it possible I somehow managed to just turn the video display off? And is there a way to reset those settings? I've tried removing the cmos battery and the clearing feature but that hasn't worked. How do I go about doing the C.P.R?

And so on, sorry any help is appreciated I'm just kind of frustrated and angry at myself. I guess the only good news is if i did damage the motherboard its still under warranty.

Deathjunior

Honorable
Feb 10, 2013
Yea heres the thing though mine didn't even get to 5, I haven't even installed my OS but i was stupid and overclocked in the bios. I hit the save and exit button then it reset, got partial into turning back on then reset again. Now it turns on all the fans run and everything seems to work but i get no display.

Deathjunior

Honorable
Feb 10, 2013
well the only okay news is ive only owned the chip for a couple months and that i work at the same place i bought it and its still within warranty to i'll just say it stopped working and see what they will do for me