Wow just got a reader badge after 12 years ?

No,
I have been doing so constantly if not prolifically for years and was about half way up the relevant ranking ladder on the old system.

Mac

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Our article and news commentary system has been undergoing a revamp for some time now. It should be fully operational again, which means badges are starting to trickle out as appropriate to the user's responses. It's been delayed since the advent of the new platform, but it's happening now and we're pleased with the progress. :)

So once again due to a forum update I find myself well behind previous advancements.
You know it really is just not good enough.

You may be pleased with how things are going but these days I find myself so dejected by the update that I am basically coming here on autopilot out of habit. I'm in the middle of reformatting my main PC and I have to tell you, its very doubtful that Toms will make it back onto my bookmarks :(

Mac

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Understandable if you feel you need a break as a result of some of the updates and improvements we've been making to the system. Take some time off and adjust if you need to. We'll be here. :)