Sign in with
Your question

Which asus motherboard (haswell) to pick?

Last response: in Motherboards

What to buy?

Total: 0 vote

• ASUS GRYPHON Z87
  • 0 %
  • ASUS Z87-PLUS
  • 0 %
  • ASUS Maximus VI Hero
  • 0 %
July 17, 2013 7:53:46 AM

Hi!

I'm going to build a new pc and I can't choose from the motherboards, I read some reviews on them, but I need the help :p 

ASUS GRYPHON Z87
ASUS Z87-PLUS
ASUS Maximus VI Hero

The cpu will be an Intel i5-4670K, and I will be propably overclock it a little :) 
My priorities are (in this sequence): stability, reliability, quality and performance.

Thanks
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b V Motherboard
July 17, 2013 8:35:45 AM

Sinbad1458 said:
Hi!

I'm going to build a new pc and I can't choose from the motherboards, I read some reviews on them, but I need the help :p 

ASUS GRYPHON Z87
ASUS Z87-PLUS
ASUS Maximus VI Hero

The cpu will be an Intel i5-4670K, and I will be propably overclock it a little :) 
My priorities are (in this sequence): stability, reliability, quality and performance.

Thanks

Gigabyte sniper M5

read about it here :

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=...

or

Asus Gene VI

read here :

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/MAXIMUS_VI_GENE/

both have super onboard sound and Gaming LAN , and good headphone Amplifier .
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 100 V Motherboard
July 18, 2013 6:27:31 AM

Sinbad1458 said:
Hi!

ASUS GRYPHON Z87
ASUS Z87-PLUS
ASUS Maximus VI Hero

Thanks

Gryphon if you don't need the extra PCIe slot space - 5 yea warranty on those. It's tight between the other two, but I think Hero might be for you.

Related resources
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 135 V Motherboard
July 18, 2013 7:04:31 AM

get a best perfomance to cost ratio msi z87-gd65 with a whole bunch of feature

dont forget to close the post by selecting best solution
July 18, 2013 8:24:20 AM

Sn1992 said:
get a best perfomance to cost ratio msi z87-gd65 with a whole bunch of feature

I had some bad experience with msi boards, and this was a poll thread not a question thread.

dont forget to close the post by selecting best solution

July 18, 2013 8:25:35 AM

raja@asus said:
Sinbad1458 said:
Hi!

ASUS GRYPHON Z87
ASUS Z87-PLUS
ASUS Maximus VI Hero

Thanks

Gryphon if you don't need the extra PCIe slot space - 5 yea warranty on those. It's tight between the other two, but I think Hero might be for you.

Thanks i will go with the Hero :) 
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b V Motherboard
July 18, 2013 9:56:23 AM

raja@asus said:
Sinbad1458 said:
Hi!

ASUS GRYPHON Z87
ASUS Z87-PLUS
ASUS Maximus VI Hero

Thanks

Hello ,

I have one Question ,

The ROG Maximus VI Impact Mini-ITX Motherboard , when is it hitting the market?

and can you please pass this request to the Engineers ?

Please Add 16 G of DDR3 Ram on the motherboard on the back of the board In dual channel ? so that we can reach 32 G of Ram using only 2 dims (8Gx2)? the only drawback in the itx is the two memory solts only .

and call it ROG Maximus VI Impact Mini-ITX Motherboard-RAM edition :) 

if the 16 G are too much to place on the back of the motherboard , place at least 8G of ram (2x4G dual channel) so we can have 24G of ram :) 

and for people who don't want the RAM for Higher clocks than DDR3 1600 , they will get the normal motherboard without RAM?

Please do it :)  , it is easy I know , Just soldier them on the back of the mobo :)  you do that for VGA cards :) 
!