WTS [CA, U.S.A.]: Gigabyte Assassin 2 X79, Asus Essence STX, Asus Phoebus, Force GT/Vertex 3 128GB SSD, & more

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelPearce

Honorable
Jul 17, 2013
Howdy, folks. I'm looking to sell some assorted hardware parts, in various "conditions" for very decent prices. Some of these items have been used less than a day, while others have been components in my rig for months. I will list the condition, cost, time of use, and prices in a sequential list that includes image of the device.

Paypal is preferred method of exchange, & shipping will be flat rate of $10 (except for the monitors, which will be $25). While I prefer U.S. shipping, I will do international upon request, although shipment cost will have to be calculated on a per transaction basis.

1. Gigabyte Assassin 2 X79 - $175 - new, used for a week, fully functional.

The reason I'm listing this fantastic board so low is because of a cosmetic blemish; there is a chip in the PLASTIC on one of the pci-e lanes. However, this plastic piece that was chipped off has no baring on the functionality of the slot! The electrical lanes are all hooked up, and absolutely work fine. I have verified this. I wound up getting a great deal on an Asus Rampage IV extreme, otherwise I would still be using this board.

motherboard.jpg

2. Asus Essence STX & Asus Phoebus - $75 each

Two exceptional sound-cards, especially now with Asus's recent beta driver updates. The Essence STX is literally brand new, owned it for less than a week. The Phoebus is about 6 months old, and was a mainstay in my secondary rig before dismantling it. I decided to sell the Essence because of a new digital sound system I acquired; the Creative ZXR was simply a better match for my system.

asus2.jpg

asus.jpg

3. Assorted water-cooling equipment - $75
Including Swiftech QP-320 x 2, Swiftech QP-420, Swiftech MCP-655, #2 fan controllers, #20 fans (various, from scythe slipstream, coolermaster, masscool), Apogee XT revision 2. Moderate bends in the water-cooling radiator fins, but no leaks, equipment has served me well for a year.

watercooling.jpg

SSDS ARE SOLD
4. Force GT & Vertex 3 128GB SSD - 6 months old - $40 a piece, $75 both (shipping included)

A pair of SSDs I don't have room for anymore. Have seen modest use as secondary drives, never as primary OS. Still very competitive transfer rates & IOPS. The Vertex 3 is only pictured as I have it hooked up quite obtrusively beside my current machine.

No extra shipping cost associated with these items.

5. NEC EA231wmi - native displayport & native "portrait mode" capable 23" IPS - $80 each, $150 both.

This has been a great monitor for eyefinity, & the current update of the monitor (Nec ea232) is virtually identical. I have two of these for sale, $150 for both or $80 each. Because of the native portrait mode AND displayport, these monitors were the cheapest & best route I could take for 5x1 eyefinity in the , imo, far superior portrait mode.

A secondary note: shipping will be $25 whether buying 1 or both.

necea231.jpg

6. Koolance 6990 waterblock - $50 (shipping included)

Still in pristine condition. No additional shipping cost.

7. Gila GX gaming mouse - brand new - $35 (shipping included)

There is no extra shipping cost with this item. A brand new Gila GX gaming mouse. I really love this mouse, frankly, and won't be sad if it doesn't sell.

michaelsturbo@gmail.com - contact

Feel free to inquire further about items. Thanks,

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.