Need troubleshooting help please. Nothing showing on screen asap please

photog10

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2008
Need help troubleshooting. Happened recently i turn the pc on and nothing comes on screen. If i click the power button on the monitor it will show the purple BenQ logo splash screen then goes to the "no signal" sleep mode. But nothing on the screen. It will turn on like its powering up but nothing showing on the screen. Took out the mobo battery to try reset and nothing still. Im Thinking maybe the monitor cable or the mobo. No beeps of hardware failure as well. Have 9800gtx installed and got crashes which im guessing was that the card is old and buggy and overheating when it got over 50 or so it would shut down. I did replace the thermal tape but not aure its doing its job so well so i will take it apart again and just use thermal paste since im getting a new gpu soon. So I disconnected the 9800gtx and tried to run it off the o/b intel gpu but still no output on screen. Thought it may have been the hdd so chnaged to another but it simply isnt showing anything on the screen. Hdd light is flickering but not crazy like it does when its booting. Im guessing its either the monitor cable or the mobo. Any insight appreciated
Specs
Q6600 true 120
Asus p5g41t-m lx mobo
Kingston ram hyperx 8500
Psu 1000antec