Dillema in choosing Course

Dipes

Honorable
Jul 19, 2013
I have already done the Bachelor in Computer Engineering(BE) form my country Nepal now I want to do the Masters from the American University but I found the course related to my field is only B.s in Computer science in the University I selected. So I am in confusion that I think this course is same as my previous BE.So please some one suggest me I should choose which course ??

Solution
Depending on the university, and if they allow you into their program, you should look into getting a M.s in computer science, or a M.a.Sc in computer/electrical engineering. I know that even in engineering, you can do your masters on things like machine learning and programming, if that what interests you. if you are interested in the hardware side, go for electrical engineering. computer science is mostly programming and alogorithms.

oczdude8

Distinguished
Depending on the university, and if they allow you into their program, you should look into getting a M.s in computer science, or a M.a.Sc in computer/electrical engineering. I know that even in engineering, you can do your masters on things like machine learning and programming, if that what interests you. if you are interested in the hardware side, go for electrical engineering. computer science is mostly programming and alogorithms.

Solution