cannot spoof mac address?

ItsCasey

Honorable
Jul 3, 2012
Cannot spoof Mac address?

Hi I'm running windows 7 Pro 64 bit. I need to spoof/ change my Mac address. I have a to link wireless n adapter, and I followed multiple guides that have worked for others. Basically I edited the registry of my network adapter. The NetworkAdress value is edited to my desired address, but even after multiple restarts, my Mac will not change, despite the original address being COMPLETELY non existent in the devices registry and only my desired Mac in the NetworkAddress value? I'm sure I have the right device selected. Is there anything I am missing? Any help would be appreciated. Also, don't recommend alternatives to spoofing mac . I need to connect to a router with my Mac blacklisted

ItsCasey

Honorable
Jul 3, 2012

I will try this method, but my other computer, which is using the same model of network adapter mac address begins with F8, so the second number is 8, which isn't one of the numbers/ letters suggested by the post? Im am looking to clone the mac addresses which is why i cant exactly change my address following the 2,6,A, and E for second position. I will try using 2,6,A,E first to see if it actually changes. Thank you for your advice!

ItsCasey

Honorable
Jul 3, 2012

That makes sense, and i was able to make a spoofed mac using those 4 in the second position. I guess then my issue cannot be solved because of the restrictions of Windows 7. Thanks.