!!!!!!----Nvidia GeForce GT 440 Not Detected---!!!!!!!

TheRock885

Honorable
Jul 20, 2013
Hello everyone. i'd like to tell u this Terrible problem that eated my brains for a week.
i formatted my computer from windows 7 32 bit to windows 7 64-bit.. when i was on 32 bit Everything was perfect and graphics card was perfect too but when i formatted my graphics card Stuff went wrong. my graphics card cannot be shown in Device manager which means im not using it.. BUT in the Display adapters tab or something like that i see Standard VGA Graphics adapter
thats mean im using a VGA thing not my damn graphics card.. i used GPU-Z and it told me that the VGA Size/memory size is 0 MB omg

By the way my graphics card is Nvidia GeForce GT 440 and i tried to update it Hundreds of times but it tells me that i cant install the driver cus its cannot find any compatiable Devices.. which means my graphics card is undetected.. Damn this VGA

Here is what i tried :
1- i Tried installing updates for VGA but it told me i have last version
2- i Tried Install the DRIVER for my graphics card but i couldnt cus its not detected.
3- i Tried Uninstalling the VGA and restarting my system.. it installed the damn VGA again
4- i Tried Removing and putting back the graphics card.. it installed the damn VGA again
5- i Tried Selecting the Graphics card from the BIOS To PCI and to PGE and that didnt work

OMG Guys i feel the graphics card doesnt even exist in the computer.. By the way.. my graphics card is spinning and it 100% Power gaining .. i mean my graphics card (Nvidia Geforce GT 440) is Running on the motherboard and its not burned or something... please help me as soon as Possible.. im dying out here lol.

SNA3

Honorable

try Ubuntu , see if it works in Linux and tell us

TheRock885

Honorable
Jul 20, 2013
Sorry but i cant format to ubuntu or linux because im stable on windows 7.. i tried reinstalling windows 7 and that didnt seem to work.. and i think it will not work on linux or ubuntu too ..

TheRock885

Honorable
Jul 20, 2013
and by the way.. my Monitor is Plugged to the graphics card and its working fine.. means that there is no black screen or something.