Best ventilated case (Mid-tower/ATX) for under $100

I need a very good ventilated case with 1+ fans that is a mid size atX for under $100.
8 answers Last reply
More about ventilated case mid tower atx 100
  1. imback said:
    I need a very good ventilated case with 1+ fans that is a mid size atX for under $100.


    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-case-400r

    Corsair 400r - $99.99 - $10 mir
    3 - 120mm fans
  2. Cooler Master HAF 912 or 922. Some of the best cases!
  3. fnatic said:
    Corsair HAF 912 or 922. Some of the best cases!


    HAF are Coolermaster
  4. toyftw said:
    fnatic said:
    Corsair HAF 912 or 922. Some of the best cases!


    HAF are Coolermaster


    Yeah my bad, mind and fingers are in different places haha.
  5. fnatic said:
    toyftw said:
    fnatic said:
    Corsair HAF 912 or 922. Some of the best cases!


    HAF are Coolermaster


    Yeah my bad, mind and fingers are in different places haha.



    I do it all the time - constantly going back n editing my posts cuzz of it.
  6. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139009

    Corsair Carbide Series 500R Black Steel structure with molded ABS plastic accent pieces ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

    + $20 off w/ promo code COMPNTSAL13, ends 7/29

    $94.00 with instant promo code

    $25.00 rebate card = $69.00

    Good deal on this case.
  7. SR-71 Blackbird said:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139009

    Corsair Carbide Series 500R Black Steel structure with molded ABS plastic accent pieces ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

    + $20 off w/ promo code COMPNTSAL13, ends 7/29

    $94.00 with instant promo code

    $25.00 rebate card = $69.00

    Good deal on this case.


    +1^^
Ask a new question

Read More

Heating Cooling Components GPUs Cases Graphics Cards ATX