Temporary Service Interruption on Sunday

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Hey there all!

We were experiencing some temporary interruption of service specifically for the forums on Sunday afternoon with responding to threads and a few related features here on Tom's Hardware. Our Network Operations Center is aware of the issue and is taking steps to bring the problem to a quick resolution.

We apologize for any temporary downtime or inconvenience this may cause, and we're working on getting the matter addressed. For many, it may already be fixed. Please use this thread if you need to post a response to anything related to this momentary server issue.

Thanks!

-JP

USA, problem seems to be fixed about 20 minutes ago, however, posts done during "downtime" (I received email notifications, tried to follow them and got nothing) not shows, so probably some information is lost or hanging elsewhere.

For example in http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-1739779/gameing-build-cpu-gpu.html after my second post I got email notification about OP posting, but nothing there right now.

And I had more examples like this....

I am glad that issue resolved, however I prefer complete downtime so no posts would be lost in limbo.