Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Need a good gaming mouse

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
July 21, 2013 6:54:56 PM

In all honesty i just want a mouse that matches my sidewinder x4 keyboard, all it really needs to be is red, and have red led's. And under 40$ any input is welcome thanks!!

More about : good gaming mouse

Related resources
July 22, 2013 8:37:03 AM

That was what I wanted to suggest next, if you rejected the 2 above. Haha.
It's not bad, 4000 dpi is enuff for a gaming mouse.
I quite like the minimalistic red LED. (Tho I prefer green myself)
It all depends on your palm size and grip.
July 22, 2013 8:38:38 AM

MiDNiGhT2903 said:
That was what I wanted to suggest next, if you rejected the 2 above. Haha.
It's not bad, 4000 dpi is enuff for a gaming mouse.
I quite like the minimalistic red LED. (Tho I prefer green myself)
It all depends on your palm size and grip.


actually the color is changable check it out on cm website.
July 22, 2013 8:41:56 AM

I have never used a CMStorm mouse before, but their keyboards are definitely rock solid XD
So go ahead and enjoy what you have chosen as your battleground partner :) 

Didn't know that it's changable XD
July 22, 2013 8:45:42 AM

MiDNiGhT2903 said:
I have never used a CMStorm mouse before, but their keyboards are definitely rock solid XD
So go ahead and enjoy what you have chosen as your battleground partner :) 

Didn't know that it's changable XD


What would i use changable dpi for.
July 22, 2013 8:55:05 AM

Michael Mansour said:
MiDNiGhT2903 said:
I have never used a CMStorm mouse before, but their keyboards are definitely rock solid XD
So go ahead and enjoy what you have chosen as your battleground partner :) 

Didn't know that it's changable XD


What would i use changable dpi for.


Changable dpi is not that useful, tbh.
Unless you have games where you prefer different dpi.
I set my mouse dpi at a constant and never changed it since then.
July 22, 2013 8:58:58 AM

MiDNiGhT2903 said:
11205719,0,1313707 said:
11205694,0,1328947 said:

Changable dpi is not that useful, tbh.
Unless you have games where you prefer different dpi.
I set my mouse dpi at a constant and never changed it since then.
said:
said:


Ok thanks.
!