Sign in with
Your question

Can't access Google,Internet ex,no search engines.

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
July 22, 2013 10:34:13 AM

Cant access any search engines.When I type in the web adress it just spins the loading circle slowly.It is connected to a router on a desk top with no symptoms. We have tried back up and restore but don't know what else to do.Daughter also has a laptop connected to router and it has no issues either..
It is an HP 2000 netbook that was bought new from Walmart about 3 months ago.Any suggestions?I think it should be returned ,it is insured.
Thanks for any input.
a b D Laptop
July 22, 2013 10:53:29 AM

Could you connect it to the cable directly and try again? Let me know the results.
July 22, 2013 11:59:10 AM

saint19 said:
Could you connect it to the cable directly and try again? Let me know the results.

It is connected through a wireless modem.So I should unplug internet cable from the desk top and plug in the notebook?
Related resources
July 22, 2013 12:08:31 PM

saint19 said:

Got daughter up to run a scan.Itlooks like a virus attacked it.We will probably return it.Thanks for your help though.
a b D Laptop
July 22, 2013 12:44:57 PM

10bears said:
saint19 said:

It is connected through a wireless modem.So I should unplug internet cable from the desk top and plug in the notebook?

That was the idea....
July 22, 2013 8:10:52 PM

saint19 said:
10bears said:
saint19 said:

That was the idea....

Thank you so much for being one of those kind ofpeople who just want to help
a b D Laptop
July 23, 2013 6:12:42 AM

Not problem.

So, Did you returned the laptop? Or the virus was cleaned and is working now.
!