Can't access Google,Internet ex,no search engines.

Cant access any search engines.When I type in the web adress it just spins the loading circle slowly.It is connected to a router on a desk top with no symptoms. We have tried back up and restore but don't know what else to do.Daughter also has a laptop connected to router and it has no issues either..
It is an HP 2000 netbook that was bought new from Walmart about 3 months ago.Any suggestions?I think it should be returned ,it is insured.
Thanks for any input.
6 answers Last reply
More about access google internet search engines
  1. Could you connect it to the cable directly and try again? Let me know the results.
  2. saint19 said:
    Could you connect it to the cable directly and try again? Let me know the results.

It is connected through a wireless modem.So I should unplug internet cable from the desk top and plug in the notebook?
  3. saint19 said:
    Could you connect it to the cable directly and try again? Let me know the results.

Got daughter up to run a scan.Itlooks like a virus attacked it.We will probably return it.Thanks for your help though.
  4. 10bears said:
    saint19 said:

It is connected through a wireless modem.So I should unplug internet cable from the desk top and plug in the notebook?

That was the idea....
  5. saint19 said:
    10bears said:
    saint19 said:

That was the idea....

Thank you so much for being one of those kind ofpeople who just want to help
  6. Not problem.

So, Did you returned the laptop? Or the virus was cleaned and is working now.
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Routers Google Internet