Is this a motherboard problem? It's very strange...

SMxEAGLE

Honorable
Jun 8, 2013
I'm having this strange problem with my motherboard or GPU or CPU on the computer i build just 2 weeks ago.

Specs:
AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor
Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+
Patriot Viper 3 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM
PowerColor Radeon HD 7850 2GB Video Card
Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Cooler Master GX650W 80PLUS Bronze PSU

Details:
The PC boots okay, but after a random period of time, the screen goes blue says NO HDMI SIGNAL then turns off. THE PC IS STILL RUNNING. (ASUS VS247 24" LED Monitor).
So i thought it was the monitor and i switched it out and tried an old 18" BENQ monitor that i had. It ran for a while but then it shut off again just like the other one.
I don't know if this is relevant or not, but when i usually press my power button on my case, the PC shuts down. But after the display goes off, if i press the PWR button, it doesn't and i can't see what's going on because i have not display.
I thought it was just a bad HDMI cable and i tried to use another one but no luck. I'm using the latest AMD CCC drivers.
After the display goes off, the fan are turning. When the display goes off there's no warning or anything, the screen just goes blue says, "NO SIGNAL - HDMI" and goes into sleep. I turn it off then on, still no luck.
Temps are not the problem.
I tried the GPU is different PCI-e slots but the problems still persists.
The power settings on Windows are fine (it's on maximum).

SMxEAGLE

Honorable
Jun 8, 2013

Yes, i have tried the DVI. No luck. I don't have another graphics card. But i think the GPU is fine. When the display turns off, i can't shut down my computer using the case power swtich (i usually can, when the display is on). So, when the display was working, i unplugged the hdmi cable from the GPU then tried my case PWR switch and it worked, my system shut down.

SMxEAGLE

Honorable
Jun 8, 2013

It shuts off sometimes when i'm in the BIOS as well. I don't think this is a GPU problem because when i make it into windows and the display shuts off, the NUM lock key on the keyboard doesn't respond, the case power button doesn't respond. Also my BIOS is updated to the latest version (FC) I recieved a REV 3.0 board. I have tried loading optimzed defaults but no luck. It sometimes stays on long enough for like 2-3 hours but then sometimes it only stay on for 10-20 seconds.