Sign in with
Your question

branded case suggestion with easy front panel fan cleaning.

Last response: in Components
July 24, 2013 6:30:10 AM

can anyone suggest me a good branded case around $150 with good overall air flow & especially " easy access to cleaning the front fan" i found it more difficult to clean the front fan once u have installed everything. they tend to be the dustiest. thx !!
July 24, 2013 6:57:26 AM

The corsair 600T. I own it and its amazing
July 24, 2013 7:27:19 AM

Jackrzu said:
The corsair 600T. I own it and its amazing

i cheked the 600T just now. look good. problem is, its still not easy to clean the front fan & also it got the hd casing behind it.
need one to easy clean the fan in the front. thx for replying. :D 
Related resources
July 24, 2013 8:35:59 AM

I have the Cooler Master Storm Stryker and there is super easy access to clean the front fans.
Cases are very subjective though, so its hard to recommend one in particular.
July 24, 2013 9:08:57 AM

socialassassin said:
I have the Cooler Master Storm Stryker and there is super easy access to clean the front fans.

yeah! i can see how easy to clean the front fan with this case, just what i'm looking for. hey socialassassin, when cleaning the front fan by pulling it out, does it pull out the HD too ? anyway thx for the reply !! :D 

anyone else can suggest other casing similar to this (easy front fan cleaning) please do tell, before i purchase CMStryker this week.
July 24, 2013 9:16:01 AM

If you don't need front-panel USB 3.0 ports, this is really easy to access the front fan and clean, great airflow,too. It is the case I own/use:
Coolermaster Storm Sniper
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
I just checked Amazon.com/UK, they don't have it.
Don't know where you live, but worth a quick search of local sellers; it frequently goes on sale and/or can be found for a little less money.
July 24, 2013 9:20:34 AM

iwanboller said:
socialassassin said:

yeah! i can see how easy to clean the front fan with this case, just what i'm looking for. hey socialassassin, when cleaning the front fan by pulling it out, does it pull out the HD too ? anyway thx for the reply !! :D 

anyone else can suggest other casing similar to this (easy front fan cleaning) please do tell, before i purchase CMStryker this week.

You just remove the front dust filters and the fan is right there, no need to even remove it.
July 24, 2013 9:22:08 AM

nostall said:
If you don't need front-panel USB 3.0 ports, this is really easy to access the front fan and clean, great airflow,too. It is the case I own/use:
Don't know where you live, but worth a quick search of local sellers; it frequently goes on sale and/or can be found for a little less money.

they have it here. cool, 2nd choice. no biggey with usb 3. i can just add usb3 front panel. thx for the reply nostall :D  !
ps
i'm currenlty using thermaltake chaser mk1. love the case but hard to clean the front fan.
July 24, 2013 9:24:57 AM

iwanboller said:
nostall said:

Your welcome. I switched from a CM Cosmos to the Sniper because of air flow and maintenance; found it had more interior room than the full tower Cosmos and was easier to work with.
Good luck.
they have it here. cool, 2nd choice. no biggey with usb 3. i can just add usb3 front panel. thx for the reply nostall :D  !
ps
i'm currenlty using thermaltake chaser mk1. love the case but hard to clean the front fan.

July 24, 2013 11:16:23 AM

The 600T has a removable dust filter at the front as well as removable hard drive cages
July 26, 2013 4:15:57 AM

ok i made my decision. I'm buying Cooler Master Storm Stryker tomorrow. good brand, air flow, & easy cleaning. thank you all for replying !!!
cheers ! :D 
July 26, 2013 7:05:00 AM

iwanboller said:
ok i made my decision. I'm buying Cooler Master Storm Stryker tomorrow. good brand, air flow, & easy cleaning. thank you all for replying !!!
cheers ! :D 

Enjoy! Its a sweet case!
Here's my build with it. http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/CLR
!