Sign in with
Your question

No drivers for ethernet controller or sm bus?

Last response: in Wireless Networking
July 24, 2013 3:46:21 PM

I'm trying to install my wireless network adapter but it says there are no drivers for the ethernet controller or sm bus
a b \ Driver
July 24, 2013 5:49:10 PM

Need to load the drivers that came with the adapter, or go to their site and download drivers.......What adapter.....and computer/mobo...
July 24, 2013 5:54:57 PM

Tradesman1 said:
Need to load the drivers that came with the adapter, or go to their site and download drivers.......What adapter.....and computer/mobo...

I've used the disc that came with the adapter and installed the drivers and utility but it says the drivers didn't install correctly. I went into the device manager and managed to manually install the drivers to the usb so it recognises the adapter but the ethernect controller and sm bus still aren't working. The adapter is a TP Link TL-WN823N and I believe my desktop is a Zoostorm 7872-107. ANy help is appreciated thanks
Related resources
July 24, 2013 6:15:23 PM

Tradesman1 said:
Drivers for the TP link can be found here:

http://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/?model=TL-WN...

Do you have a driver disk for your ZooStorm? I don't see a model like that on their web site, may need the drivers for your mobo from them and/or a BIOS update

They're the same drivers as the disc gives me I've downloaded them before but still nothing for the ethernet or sm bus. I'm afraid I don't have any disks for mys computer. Sorry I don't know too much about computers so not sure what mobo or BIOS is. Thanks for trying to help me.

a b \ Driver
July 24, 2013 6:17:01 PM

Need to contact ZooStorm and find where to get drivers and BIO updates for your computer
!