Votes: 2 100.0%
  • SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IntolerableEvil

Honorable
Mar 10, 2013
Hello people,

I've been recently searching for a decent gaming mouse, and I seem to have narrowed it down to these two mice, both have their pros and cons, but I was hoping for some insight on people who have bought these mice and used it for a reasonable period of time.

Recently, my friend bought the Sensei RAW and comfort and performance wise its amazing, one of the most comfortable mice I have ever used, but it lacks alot of features from the "normal" Sensei which is much more expensive...
The Roccat on the other hand I haven't tried but it looks really good and has good specs for a gaming mouse.

If you have any other outstanding mice which you think is better and think I should consider, I would also appreciate it.

Thanks.

deftonian

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012
I can't speak for the SteelSeries Sensei RAW but I just purchased the ROCCAT Kone XTD a week ago and have been loving it!

I have bigger hands so the ROCCAT fits nicely since it's a larger mouse. The ergonomics of the mouse fits nicely as well (I'm right handed). The ROCCAT glides so freakin smoothly on my ROCCAT gaming mouse pad. The buttons have a perfect pressure and click to them. The light rails on the sides are not too bright, but just bright enough to have a real seemless and professional grade look to them. The mouse as a whole is built very well and it just looks awesome. On the ROCCAT Kone XTD, you have the option of using one of the side buttons as a "Shift" macro which allows you to add extra commands to each mouse button. For example, left click = shoot. Hold down the "shift" macro on the side button and then hit left click = perform an action of your liking.

It's very customizable and I definitely recommend it.