Telltale Confirms Clementine Will Be in The Walking Dead 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoralman

Honorable
May 20, 2012
That f*cking game made me cry. Seriously. How could they let Duck get bitten... :( That poor simple kid. Oh the humanity!

D

Deleted member 217926

This game was awesome. It was also the most broken PC game I have ever played. It made no difference what "fixes" I tried it would not correctly save my game. Apparently a large number of people had the same problems I did. As far as I know there was never a fix issued and I still have not beat the game. I will wait to see if the new game is a broken pile of crap before I give them anymore of my money.

Most broken PC game? What was wrong with it? Worked perfect for me, and several others I recommended the game to. Didn't see a single issue, or have the game crash once.

When I first heard about this game I totally ignored it. One day I got the game for like 5 bucks in an indie pack with all the episodes and started to play it then totally loved it. The game was amazing story wise, I grew to like the characters along the way, and totally shocked at some of the problems you encounter. Great Game.

theclouds

Honorable
Jun 24, 2013

Hard to believe what sort of bugs could break a point n click adventure, but I believe him.

theclouds

Honorable
Jun 24, 2013

Me too. Honestly, never thought a game in this genre could be fun. Just me. Goes to show how much a narrative really matters. Hell, I'm even watching the series it's based upon.

Too bad Survival Instinct dropped the ball.

SteelCity1981

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
she has to be it would make no sense if she wasn't seeing how the ending of the game played out. Yes game blows Activisions The Walking Dead out of the water. Other then the voice overs from the series in that game it completely blew chunks. The graphics were worse then playstation 2 and the original xbox I felt like I was playing on the playstation 1. the game play was over redundant and the story line was mind numbing. I'm not exaggerating anyone that played this game knows what I mean, it was that bad.

ddpruitt

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012

Oh let me list the issues for you:
Poor performance on high end hardware (as in a rig that can play BF3 without issue)
Constant pausing once you make a decision
Game freezing on cutscenes
etc
etc
etc

Just check the Steam forums for a list of "attempted" fixes, sadly none of them worked I just had to deal with the issues. Great story but the constant lagging and pausing really broke things.

D

Deleted member 217926

Most broken PC game? What was wrong with it? Worked perfect for me, and several others I recommended the game to. Didn't see a single issue, or have the game crash once.

I didn't have any crash issues but the game refused to recognize saves and as such would not save my decisions between chapters. So I was forced to play with a 'default' storyline not the one I chose and I had to play an entire chapter in one sitting because it would not load saves. After having the problems and searching for weeks for an answer I said to hell with it and gave up. This is apparently quite common with the Steam version of the game and to this day there is no fix. Telltale either can not or just will not patch the game to make it playable. I hate it too as it was a great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.