Fan controller touchscreen . Need help choosing

dylanthedude

Honorable
Jun 21, 2013
I recently did my first build with a haf-x and it seems the fans run very slow from my motherboard so I want to get a new fan controller and 2 more fans. 1 for my VGA duct 120mm and another for my VGA bracket 80mm. So far my setup is completely silent so I would like these two additional fans to be relatively quite and reliable. They also both need to be red LEDs because that's my color scheme. As far as a fan controller goes I want something that grabs attention. I really like the bitfenix recon but I noticed its a tad old. I want the newest coolest technology! Price isn't really an issue. What I liked most about the recon is that you can monitor your computer from your phone. I wish I could find a controller that has all the recons features and took up two drive bays so I could have the bigger screen. A remote would be sweet also... Anyway steer me on the right path community! All inputs welcomed and appreciated. I need good fan recommendations in the sizes and colors mentioned and newest best quality touchscreen fan controller. Thanks again.

dylanthedude

Honorable
Jun 21, 2013
Also does anyone know where I can buy cooler masters *new* 120mm JETFLO? Says they went on sale mid July but I have yet to find them...