How should I upgrade my pc

Troyw2000

Honorable
Jul 26, 2013
How should i upgrade my pc?
These are my current specs:
http://i.imgur.com/aAqzTOc.jpg
I was wondering what would get me the most out of my computer,
I want to be able to livestream Runescape and minecraft, Runescape smoothly With a skype call, watching my stream and Playing runescape or minecraft, Also have Music Playing via Itunes or Youtube....
Btw its an alien aurora R5 I think thepower supply is 750w as i seen on a different one, I've not changed the pc since i Purchased it :p

-thanks in advance, Troy :)

For multitasking while gaming, you want a quad-core CPU, but it looks like you've maxed out your options for this computer. You could get a new graphics card - that's probably your only upgrade for this machine. Or you could get an SSD.

What is your budget?

SilverWolf9000

Honorable
Jul 10, 2013

Troyw2000

Honorable
Jul 26, 2013
well its for my bro, I'm upgrading his computer, I'm Building my own atm, buying parts etc, But he says he wants to carry on upgrading, He wants the top end things for his motherboard, he's not a techy guy, But likes to do *alot* of multi-tasking (IDK why -_-) It's fine for now, But he doesnt really play on anything with Any real graphics envolved, didnt think it'd help upgrading that, Although maybe later on... Maybe a RAM upgrade? as it seems to be Lagging with too many things open Recently (He started a RSPS for messing around on where he hosts the server, Quite a mission when he gets his mates on it too :L ) Thanks For all the replys :)

petermic

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013
I'd upgrade the CPU and RAM. For the CPU I'd get a processor in the FX series. For the RAM I'd go for a gaming computer 8gb DDR3 RAM.