HD Radeon 7750 for Dell Inspiron 660 (Not 660s)

Ok, I heard you can upgrade this desktop to have a HD Radeon 7750 GDDR5? So I searched up the graphics HD Radeon (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102969) Will that work? Thanks.
6 answers Last reply
More about radeon 7750 dell inspiron 660 660s
  1. It should, I don't see why it wouldn't. It says you have a 300w power supply, that should be good enough.
  2. Jason Escarzaga said:
    Ok, I heard you can upgrade this desktop to have a HD Radeon 7750 GDDR5? So I searched up the graphics HD Radeon (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102969) Will that work? Thanks.


    Any HD 7750 and some GTX 650 will work on this power supply.
  3. i have a 7770 running on a 305w power supply and it runs smooth as eggs. the 7770 uses more power than the 7750 does.

    let us know if it worked.
  4. computer_nugget2 said:
    i have a 7770 running on a 305w power supply and it runs smooth as eggs. the 7770 uses more power than the 7750 does.

    let us know if it worked.


    Is it Dell power supply?
  5. Kisianik said:
    computer_nugget2 said:
    i have a 7770 running on a 305w power supply and it runs smooth as eggs. the 7770 uses more power than the 7750 does.

    let us know if it worked.


    Is it Dell power supply?


    its a delta electronics, dps300ab something. it weighs like 4 pounds. it came off a sony vaio dekstop. its pretty rad
  6. The only problem with Dell PSUs is that they have limited number of free power connectors - just enough for all components, nothing extra.
    Low power PSUs are usually strong, higher power newer PSUs are weak.
Ask a new question

Read More

Desktops Graphics Dell Inspiron HD Radeon