Strange voltages in AIDA64

Best1One

Honorable
Jul 27, 2013
Good day,

I recently bulid a new pc when I check AIDA64 it gives me alert in all voltages?

I change the cpu voltage to 1.185 and overclocked @ 4.1gh and the cpu voltage

alert disappear from AIDA64 but I still have alert in +5V & +12V ?

this is a picture from AIDA64

zme7pv.png

I want to know what is +5V & +12V means and do I have a problem from this because In prime95 I got 95C in 8k test and I close prime95 immediately does this voltages raise heat any help will be appreciated.

My mobo

CPU -I5 4670k stock fan
MB - Gigabyte Z87x-UD4H
RAM - Crosair 8mb 4+4
PS - Coolmax 850w bronze
Case - Cool master 609II
GC - EVGA GTX 780

Thanks you and sorry for my bad English.

Best1One

Honorable
Jul 27, 2013
Thank you for your replay henydiah,
In CPU-Z I gut the same voltage for the CPU and I can fix the CPU voltage when I change the voltage in BIOS but I can't change for +5 or +12 as I don't know what they mean and I cant see it in any program other than AID64.

as you say that the 5.1v still reason and my problem is with the +12V going to 13.26.

I just bought my PSU 133$ and the store say to me its the best I will but some picture for it and please advice if it's a good one or I need a new one and what do you recommend.

o714kl.jpg

15h0cp4.jpg

2e6hr38.jpg

And I will go tomorrow and buy Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

http://www.softland.com.sa/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_89_90&product_id=1424 (what do you recommend)

I just want to know before is the 13.26 voltage raise the heat in my pc.

Thank you again

Best1One

Honorable
Jul 27, 2013
Thank you but I need someone to answer my question

1 - is the 12+V going to 13.26V raise the heat in my pc and can I fix it in bios ?

2 - the PSU I put some pictures for it above is it a good one as it have 5 years warranty and the store recommended to me ?

Thanks

Buzz247

Honorable
Mar 18, 2013
That PSU is know for flux, but usually a lower drop like 11.7-12.1. If the 12v is actually spiking to 13+ you have a major PSU flux problem that will wreck hardware. But, there may be something else going on here. AIDA relies on your Super I/O chip (most commonly Nuvoton series) for data input. If you have more than one monitoring software program active at one time, this can cause VERY strange readings on volts, fan rpms, temps - all of it. Be sure you do not have ANY other monitoring active, including Gigabyte motherboard software.

Not a bad PSU, but not a great one either. Has it's faults. Fluxing supply is one it is known for. Not a solid PSU for overclocking as it's power signals are not stable and do not remain clean. Henydiah is right on his recommendations. Also, you can go to jonnyguru.com and see reviews of over 300+ PSUs so you can research testing results before you purchase.. sadly, jonny didn't even bother with that PSU for testing - though based on other reviews i found, i can see why it wasn't high on the list to test.